bzl.co

Add a thread

What did you achieve on your Bandit/CB/Shadower today?

Shadower Forum Talk about Bandit, Chief Bandit and Shadower

Gridmonkey Level 215 Scania Kanna 4
Version 2 since I'm kinda bored, the old one dropped off the face of Basil and this forum feels kind of empty without it. :>

Got as far as Regret 2 in Time Temple, going to use the free jewels off the ToT quests for the Star Rock needed to complete the Alcaster quests. Partying with random people is pretty awesome for completing these quests given how crowded the early parts of ToT are right now.
Posted: December 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 6693

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 670
Hit 63....it is now crazy hard to get summoning rocks.....oh well. 1 more lvl til a new wep and 7 more til CB. I still feel so weak though since I sold my quips ages ago....I regret it.
Dec 10 2010
well i got glitched in hibiscus road 2 whenever i log onto my dit the game crashes fml
Dec 10 2010
JeebusSon Level 211 Bera Shadower
Soloed Scar and Targa at the same time. 28 mins. Used one witch pot and warrior elixers the rest of the time.
Dec 10 2010
GunDelHel Level 128 Broa
Hit 63....it is now crazy hard to get summoning rocks.....oh well. 1 more lvl til a new wep and 7 more til CB. I still feel so weak though since I sold my quips ages ago....I regret it.[/quote]

If you need a go-through, I've got the alcaster quest done. So I'm selling them personally to other people for 6k, and then 8k in shop for monetary gains. $_$
Dec 10 2010
Ch40sM4g3 Level 138 Broa Shadower
Wow, I had one hell of a day today. It was pretty awesome.

First, I leveled 124-126 in about 4-5 hours of training. Then I went into an alliance Scarlion and Targa run for fun, but somehow, another random party and my party went inside the same map. So, commence utter chaos. Lots of guys in the other party were doing Misses while my party was doing most of the work, you can see where this is going... -_-
Those guys looted almost all the helms and neither of my 2 remaining members got one. I was lucky enough to grab one myself and it's **BEASTLY**. 19 STR Scarlion Helm (STR). Pretty awesome day for me.
Dec 10 2010
Went from 32 to 41 today in Zenith Can't wait to hit 50-60-70 =D
Dec 10 2010
Jazzman180 Level 152 Scania Shadower
got to level 93 aiming for 94 or 95 by the end of today.
Dec 10 2010
6 exams in 4 days starting on tuesday, so tempted to play but must resist....
Dec 10 2010
Did like, every PQ possible with 3 people; which was fun, but no challenge xD
Pescas lvled, 2 attk, 1 luk. Annd, trained to 55%. Pretty good day (:
Dec 11 2010
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 670

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.