MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

What did you achieve on your Bandit/CB/Shadower today?

MapleStory Forums : Shadower : Talk about the Bandit, Chief Bandit and Shadower classes

Dec 09 10
Scania Kanna 4
Rehsamyek
Version 2 since I'm kinda bored, the old one dropped off the face of Basil and this forum feels kind of empty without it. :>

Got as far as Regret 2 in Time Temple, going to use the free jewels off the ToT quests for the Star Rock needed to complete the Alcaster quests. Partying with random people is pretty awesome for completing these quests given how crowded the early parts of ToT are right now.
MapleStory Screen: Just visiting
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 657
Dec 13 10
Bera Shadower
haggzz
got to 107 today with a clean range of ~75xx, im wondering where to train now? i may make gallos my home because mu lung pirates are getting slow as hell to my standards
MapleStory Screen: 120 Shadower Range - 12429-17756 MapleStory Video: Just hit level 120 shad
Dec 13 10
Broa Shadower
Slashdown
No idea how I'm going to train since I can't pick up any items through all the mesos dropping from pickpocket lol =x
Dec 13 10
Windia I/L Arch Mage
adeptmagic
I successfully leveled to level 100 today! First triple digit character Leveled 19 times in a week 81-100 SO HAPPY.
MapleStory Screen: 3d potted sprout
Dec 13 10*
Broa Shadower
AxeI35
lvling my shadower is on pause atm (lvl 144 44%) im lvling my Blaze Wizard atm to 120 so i could get lvl 12 BoF currently lvl 67, 7 lvls today, 3 lvls yesterday, got a sweet non truckers spot to train at which im keeping to myself..... ksing is insane at truckers good thing i got good timing or else i wouldnt have gained any lvls haha

blaze wizard is pretty fun actually, sucks meteor has a CD though i was looking forward to leeching my other characters pre BB but never got around to it. still needa transfer my 17int zhelm to him that i got from zak the day before BB

shadower related: cubed my overall, crap still, got a pair of 90 pants with potential and 120 gloves to cube for SE and HB and umm potentialed my dagger, 2 lines =((
MapleStory Screen: My 1st bigfoot solo MapleStory Video: Shadower Party VS Pap
Dec 13 10
Bera Shadower
xtxoxmx
Just logged in for my rings .
MapleStory Video: Shadower vs Pally Zakum style!
Dec 13 10
Bera Shadower
Shadoholic
Leveled to 119. 1 More!
Dec 13 10
Windia Marauder
iSmackDogs
Cant find a good place to level, I'm too nice of a person to KS for a Gallos channel.
Dec 13 10
Windia Dawn Warrior 2
cmccBoFMule
trained for a bit. gained like 30% and found a pot scroll and a tobi from brexons xD

L>training spots for a lvl 135 shad D:
MapleStory Screen: Guard ani boss
Dec 13 10
Bera Shadower
xtxoxmx
Passed a 60% luk scroll on my top.1 more hammer slot then its done.
MapleStory Video: Shadower vs Pally Zakum style!
Dec 13 10*
Broa Shadower
AznChiefBanX
Papped and Dojo'ed. I suspect Pap doesn't drop anything good anymore. He hasn't dropped a single skillbook even when I killed him during that 2x event this past Saturday.
MapleStory Screen: Cassandra got plastic surgery
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 657

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login