L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 11 10
Bellocan Aran 2
ARXNXXX12
hey guys , ummm this may sound a little noobie coming from me but i was wonder how you reach edelstein because when i check the map its there but i dont know the means of transport to get there - PLEASE HELP - all help is appreciated
Replies
Dec 11 10
KradiaGMS I/L Arch Mage
AIlyssa
You know how there's a rope at that centre of Victoria Island place and there's 3 ship docks? One takes you to Orbis, one to Ereve, and one to Edelstein.
Dec 11 10*
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
JerrysHero
Abvoe
So you can actually go there?

It's technically not out yet, I believe Nexon put it in the world map on purpose since it's coming out soon or it was an accident and are too lazy to fix it haha
New MapleStory Video: Evan Achieving Tenth Growth
Dec 11 10
Khaini Night Walker 3
uncirculated
who thinks you can go there yet, are Resistance out yet?
Dec 11 10
Bellocan Aran 2
ARXNXXX12
shadow4son: who thinks you can go there yet, are Resistance out yet?

its an assumption considering that the equips are out in gms and ony restistance chars can open it and the map is opened .... just an assumption
thx fr the help so far guys
Dec 11 10
KradiaGMS I/L Arch Mage
AIlyssa
Jarretboyle: Abvoe
So you can actually go there?

It's technically not out yet, I believe Nexon put it in the world map on purpose since it's coming out soon or it was an accident and are too lazy to fix it haha
The portal doesn't work yet. And it probably won't until they actually release the first two Resistance classes.
Dec 11 10
Bellocan Aran 2
ARXNXXX12
yeah just checked theres an entrance - but no portal T-T

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login