L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Why do some people never talk?
MapleStory Forums : Chat : Talk about topics not related to MS
Dec 12 10
Bera Spearman
illemonatist
Except when teachers call on them and they speak really quietly with their sleeve covering their mouth,they poke people gently to pass them a note if someone asks them to, and they only answer in a nod, head shake, or shoulder shrug when other people talk to them? Honestly, those kinds of people are more annoying than very talkative people in my opinion. Is it the way they are born or is it their choice because I think they should get out of that shell. Don't get me wrong though, I'm still kind of quiet too, but I talk to a lot of people still.

I'm sorry if I offended you for my posts, its my opinion. What I mean by them being annoying is that I can't ever hear the person so when I have to listen to them answer a question when the teacher calls on them, I can't hear, and when I have to work with the person, its more difficult. Its rude by turning my ear and getting closer to their face, but that's the only way I'll hear them. They don't annoy me as a person, just because they won't speak up. If they are born like that, then I don't have any disrespect to them, only rants, but there is always a shell that can be cracked, unless you have a syndrome. Them being bullied so they are quiet is a good argument, but anyone who gets rid of bullies the right way will speak up. If they are afraid to get bullied by speaking more/louder, they will get bullied more because I always hear people talk about quieter people, even about me a few years ago.
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6
Dec 12 10
Windia Dawn Warrior 3
SunlightSOS
I'm only shy and quiet around people I'm not used to or don't know that well. In reality, I'm hella obnoxious and loud around my friends who I'm okay with messing with.

Here's my philosophy, if I can't curse or make fun of you a bit then I probably can't talk to you either. If I don't have the confidence to curse or make fun of you, I probably won't be able to talk to you anyway. Sort of sounds mean in a way I can only talk to people I can mess with but it's not like I mess with them 24/7. Just saying, if I can do any of that then I can talk to them too.
Dec 12 10*
Scania Evan 10th Growth
Goates
I was actually bullied so much that I was traumatized. I had to spend 4 years crying myself to sleep and afraid of being in the open. I still can't be alone with 1 person (except for really close friends) without feeling awkward and being paranoid about what everyone is thinking.

I was actually afraid of people. Do you know how hard it is to be afraid of people? You can't talk to anyone because the person you are talking to, is someone you're afraid of.

Your post is ignorant. The quiet kids had to go through a lot most of the time. I won't go in depth about my own life, but it was horrible.

In any case, if you're wondering, I'm no longer anti-social. I'm actually very good with people now. But I still carry the scars from being bullied and a bit of fear.
New LoL/Minecraft/Pokemon Screen: The Sky battle system sure is advanced New LoL/Minecraft/Pokemon Video: Possibly the worst trainer in all of pokemon
Dec 12 10
Windia Aran 1
crisrepublic
well i got my own group of friends but when I'm in class I'm at school i tend to act more studiously.

La Familia es Vida
New MapleStory Screen: The love of maplestory
Dec 12 10
KradiaGMS Priest
GirlyKink
Skyenets: I was actually bullied so much that I was traumatized. I had to spend 4 years crying myself to sleep and afraid of being in the open. I still can't be alone with 1 person (except for really close friends) without feeling awkward and being paranoid about what everyone is thinking.

I was actually afraid of people. Do you know how hard it is to be afraid of people? You can't talk to anyone because the person you are talking to, is someone you're afraid of.

Your post is ignorant. The quiet kids had to go through a lot most of the time. I won't go in depth about my own life, but it was horrible.

In any case, if you're wondering, I'm no longer anti-social. I'm actually very good with people now. But I still carry the scars from being bullied and a bit of fear.

You have my sympathies

while I got bullied a lot in school, I've been shy since the very beginning. I can say though that bullying makes shyness much, much worse
Dec 12 10
Bera Mercedes 3
PeirceTheAir
I don't recall saying more than 600 words at school this year.
New MapleStory Screen: Level 100!
Dec 12 10
KradiaGMS Hermit
xclawshot
Well whatever it is, these people write hellishly good essays
New MapleStory Screen: The only good aspect of follow system.
Dec 12 10
Windia Dawn Warrior 3
SunlightSOS
RJustice: Well whatever it is, these people write hellishly good essays

Ye, quiet people have their words bottled up and unleash it on their essays.
Dec 12 10*
Scania F/P Wizard
cutiebuniez
Some people just don't think their opinion matters because others will not listen to them and might ridicule them.
Others are just anti social.
Some people just hate being in the center of attention.
Etc.
Btw, I studied in my communication apps class that over 90% of antisocial people would prefer death over public speaking. :[
New MapleStory Screen: Chatbar and carletonjr
Dec 12 10
Galicia Evan 8th Growth
Dusangyo
Their future job potential and life isn't your business. In the slightest. Don't judge people you don't know.
Dec 12 10
Windia Shadower
MindSpazShad
People just are shy and or aren't very social.
New MapleStory Screen: My favorite spot in my favorite town
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login