MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

level 90+ training spots

MapleStory Forums : Aran : Talk about the Aran class

Dec 13 10
Broa Aran 4
agastfasd12
where should i train? im currently training on neo huroids but its kinda slow.
and i think il miss at gallos and its too crowded anyways..
so any suggestions?
MapleStory Screen: Ghost
New thread Replies
Dec 15 10
Bera Shadower
loserkenny
train at vikerolas
MapleStory Screen: reverse killic - ignore 60%
Dec 15 10
Mardia Kaiser 4
KinRyuik
go to gallos even though its crowded its wonderful exp you don't need the whole map...
Dec 15 10
Mardia Wild Hunter 3
Blisfullrush
how much exp and hp vikerolas giveS?
Dec 15 10
Windia Evan 9th Growth
WisherDreame
halloffame52: go to gallos even though its crowded its wonderful exp you don't need the whole map...

gallos is terrible exp when its too crowded.

OT: i heard elder wraiths had good exp
Dec 16 10*
Broa Aran 4
Auracane
I'm having the same troubles. I am a 107 Aran.

I don't want to go Gallopera because it's far too crowded. I tried Homunculi at Magatia but got bored. I tried Dreamy Ghosts and liked the environment, but it's a bit slow (0.3-0.4 per kill, mostly 0.3). I tried Petrifighters too, but the mobs were too small and move too slowly (I also miss every 5 hits or so), and there are these deadly stunning monsters on the map before the pure spawn one.

I tried Sharks/Cold Sharks but they kept dispelling me, although I should mention they have pretty good drops. I tried the mini pirate dungeon but it got old. I tried Nightshadows but it's slower than Dreamy Ghosts. Hmmmm.....
Dec 16 10
Broa Spearman
Brownation
himes is good....gallos is sooo crowded now, that i can actually level faster and without hassle at himes

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login