bzl.co

Add a thread

Easy way to get to NLC quick

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

jerichoswall Level 95 Broa Blade Lord
So I have found a way to instantly get to NLC from the Ariant, all I did was go into the FM and leave. Anybody else seeing this glitch? Done it twice now to confirm for myself.
Posted: December 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 18

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
gabskings Level 167 Bera Shadower
Who the hell is in Ariant anyways
Dec 13 2010
plantrug9 Level 179 Windia Corsair
Also i know before BB if you were in amoria and you used a nlc town scroll you got there, Dunno if they fixed that
Dec 13 2010
Vinathi Level 133 Galicia Buccaneer
Is the glitch still working?
Dec 13 2010
i believe so yes
Dec 13 2010
yea, but for me its a curse.

1. go to magitai, train on sand rats
2. go into FM
3. exit at ariant
4. WTF?
5. go back into FM
6. exit @ NLC
7. #&$*!@@(
8. rinse and repea hour lonng boat ride back
Dec 13 2010
New Screen: Maple Soul Rohen - ATK 126
yea I was getting good exp there, first time it happened I had logged out in fm and forgot where I was before, but if you are in the ariant its a quick way to get to nlc or vic island, 1 subway ride(shorter than boats except to ereve) so i guess its a nice way back to vic island from magatia or the ariant really
Dec 13 2010
yea I was getting good exp there, first time it happened I had logged out in fm and forgot where I was before, but if you are in the ariant its a quick way to get to nlc or vic island, 1 subway ride(shorter than boats except to ereve) so i guess its a nice way back to vic island from magatia or the ariant really[/quote]

You realise you can pay Karkasa 10k to instantly move to Vic?
Dec 13 2010
yea I was getting good exp there, first time it happened I had logged out in fm and forgot where I was before, but if you are in the ariant its a quick way to get to nlc or vic island, 1 subway ride(shorter than boats except to ereve) so i guess its a nice way back to vic island from magatia or the ariant really[/quote]

no?
fast way back to vic island would be the magic carpet ride, instant ride back to vic from ariant

Edit: Ninja'ed ^
Dec 13 2010
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.