• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 13 10
Scania Night Lord
xSerious
Hello basilers,

I've had Decent SE for a long time, it has always worked properly.
When I got it, I could equip the Glove, unequip it and still be able to use.
So After all the latest patches and updates, including the 'Big Bang', I've still have it in my Skill window.
But I have the feeling, my damage isnt increased anymore, is any1 else experiencing this problem?
However when I check my Ability window, I can see my crit ratio is increased from 65 to 75% when I use SE.

I haven't equiped the SE glove anymore after the first equip, because im scared if I equip it and unequip it I wont be able
to use SE anymore with my current SCG, because when I will unequip the SE glove again, I will lose the skill in skillwindow right?

The rest of the skills are still working [Decent Haste, Door and HB]

So is any1 else experiencing this problem?
or is it just me that my dmg is increased by decent SE but I just miss it?

Thnx in advance
New MapleStory Screen: My crusader codex New MapleStory Video: [Mercerious] Showing 3rd Job Skills
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Dec 13 10
Khaini Night Lord
Yatas
SE isnt the same after big bang (which also applies for archer SE). Before BB, SE gave +50% boost. Now it gives like 30% and doesnt work sometimes. Idk, I have MM but its still difficult to understand and isn't really clearly explained.
Dec 13 10
Bera Battle Mage 4
TiamatKasha
SE's main job now is to raise the max crit damage one can inflict.
Dec 13 10
Windia Shadower
Pepditz
Crits changed with BB and SE isn't anywhere near as good as it used to be.

I don't remember the exact math but SE was something like a 65% damage boost for archers pre-BB.

Now it's probably closer to the 10-15% increase range.
New MapleStory Screen: Dojo completed 150 times.
Dec 13 10
Scania Night Lord
xSerious
SpiritBag: Crits changed with BB and SE isn't anywhere near as good as it used to be.

I don't remember the exact math but SE was something like a 65% damage boost for archers pre-BB.

Now it's probably closer to the 10-15% increase range.

Man, that sucks, but it does explain alot.
Im still happy since I still have my decent SE and still be able to use it without the SE glove
New MapleStory Screen: My crusader codex New MapleStory Video: [Mercerious] Showing 3rd Job Skills
Dec 13 10
Khaini Bow Master
Agito987
Pre-BB Level 30 SE was +15% critical rate and +40% damage.
Post-BB Level 30 SE is +20% critical rate and +30% max critical damage.

The minimum crit dmg is 120% and max is 150%. So max SE now increases the max damage from critical hits to 180%.
Dec 13 10
Scania Night Lord
xSerious
Church987: Pre-BB Level 30 SE was +15% critical rate and +40% damage.
Post-BB Level 30 SE is +20% critical rate and +30% max critical damage.

The minimum crit dmg is 120% and max is 150%. So max SE now increases the max damage from critical hits to 180%.

Got any facts about decent SE?
Dec 13 10
Windia Night Lord
lasagnitti
For normal critical it was changed from 50% to 15%. I'm assuming this applies to SE too. As for decent SE, it is probably 60% of the actual SE stats?
Dec 14 10
Khaini Bow Master
Agito987
What were the stats of Decent SE BEFORE the BB update? If you can give me that much; you can get a good idea yourself of what it is now...

For example: Max HB gave 160% HP/MP and Decent HB only gave 140% HP/MP.

My best guess for Decent SE is anywhere from +10-15% Critical rate and +15-20% Max Critical Damage... Most likely, it's 15%/20% but don't take my word as a fact.
Dec 14 10
Bellocan Dark Knight
DimSuum
Decent SE gives 10% crit rate. No clue about max crit dmg tho.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One