L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
How do I get my Resistance Ring?
MapleStory Forums : Wild Hunter : Talk about the Wild Hunter class
Dec 24 10
Scania Mercedes 4
FrenchSalad
I just got my Wild Hunter to level 70 today. Nexon said they would give a ring that's like a Level 3 Lilin's Ring if you got a Resistance character to level 70, but I haven't gotten mine yet. How do I get the ring?
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Dec 25 10
Bellocan Blade Master
QuickLoot
RavenousHaze: You need to do EVERY job quests

if they r the ones with the "[Required]" next to them, i have done those up till lvl 70
Dec 25 10
including the mine quests?
Dec 25 10
ElNido Jett 4
inCicatrix
GhostOfSparta: if they r the ones with the "[Required]" next to them, i have done those up till lvl 70

That's what I'm wondering...I've been avoiding them cause I want my Nido bandana.
Dec 25 10
Arcania Battle Mage 4
Leviokus
Oh crap your the first one I know who has it. Did you do all quests from resistance?
Dec 25 10
Scania Ranger
LuvFKGlrls
by all the quests
do u include all the quests in eldeistein?
New MapleStory Screen: Turbo jet! New MapleStory Video: Smash Mushroom Collab(not mine)
Dec 25 10
Bera Aran 3
mintroparan
Looks like I need to do those useless quests on my Wild Hunter before I job advance to get the ring.
Dec 25 10*
Windia Angelic Buster 4
AngelicArgo
Omg can u tell us how exactly you got it or what you did to get it. I'm like frikken lvl 100 on my wild hunter and I never got it
Dec 25 10
Khaini Corsair
SoSupreme
WTF all the job quests?
Dec 25 10*
Scania I/L Arch Mage
Falconx363
I did not do any Resistance or Edelstein quests after around level 18, other than the job advancement ones.

I just saw the quest when I went to Ferdi to advance at 70... Didn't do anything special. =/
New MapleStory Screen: Resistance ring does not require quests
Dec 26 10
i did every quest and didnt get my ring
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login