BasilMarket

Add a thread

How do I get my Resistance Ring?

Wild Hunter Forum Talk about Wild Hunter

I just got my Wild Hunter to level 70 today. Nexon said they would give a ring that's like a Level 3 Lilin's Ring if you got a Resistance character to level 70, but I haven't gotten mine yet. How do I get the ring?
Posted: December 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 41

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5
if they r the ones with the "[Required]" next to them, i have done those up till lvl 70[/quote]

That's what I'm wondering...I've been avoiding them cause I want my Nido bandana.
Dec 25 2010
Oh crap your the first one I know who has it. Did you do all quests from resistance?
Dec 25 2010
Looks like I need to do those useless quests on my Wild Hunter before I job advance to get the ring.
Dec 25 2010
dmrt123 Level 209 Windia Zero Transcendent
Omg can u tell us how exactly you got it or what you did to get it. I'm like frikken lvl 100 on my wild hunter and I never got it
Dec 25 2010
030999 Level 162 Scania Bishop
I did not do any Resistance or Edelstein quests after around level 18, other than the job advancement ones.

I just saw the quest when I went to Ferdi to advance at 70... Didn't do anything special. =/
Dec 25 2010
New Screen: Resistance ring does not require quests
i did every quest and didnt get my ring
Dec 26 2010
yonge66 Level 168 Broa Aran 4
I did not do any Resistance or Edelstein quests after around level 18, other than the job advancement ones.

I just saw the quest when I went to Ferdi to advance at 70... Didn't do anything special. =/[/quote]

I have a quick question: Some people say the resistance ring doesn't stack with the aran ring, is this true? =O
Dec 26 2010
New Screen: Lollipop... it's the thought that counts
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.