BasilMarket

Add a thread

Faster Loot Speed?

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

Hi Basil,

Just wondering if there is any tips or methods to increase overall loot speed. I live in Australia and have a decent internet connection with TPG as my ISP. My download speed is around 8mbs, and my upload around 1mbs. I have noticed in some Youtube videos that some people can loot very fast, and I was wondering perhaps if there was anyway to lower to latency to the US Global Maplestory servers. Slower loot speed means that in some maps like mp3, I am unable to loot some items while training, and it lowers my overall training speed.

Also, is there anyway to check my latency to the Maplestory servers? I used to be able to ping Maplestory.nexon.net and get around 150~250ms, but that no longer works.

Any help or comments would be appreciated, thanks.
Posted: December 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 28

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
Cheezzydude Level 143 Elnido Dark Knight
Bellocan is a western server? Holy crap i never knew that. no wonder my character lags at broa.[/quote]

They all are, except for El Nido.

OT: If you can get nx, you best option would be to get a pet with an item pouch.
Dec 28 2010
OMG 8 **MB/s**? I only have ~70 **KB/s** for download speed...[/quote]

you must have a horrible internet provider because my ipod can download 3 times faster than that
Dec 28 2010
New Screen: Soloed dojo
same thing happens to me ~

@sellingscrollz open the start menu and you'll see Control Panel at the right~
Dec 28 2010
OMG 8 **MB/s**? I only have ~70 **KB/s** for download speed...[/quote]

8mbs, not MB/s. 1byte = 8bits, so I can get about 1Mb/s.

Edit: My loot speed is slightly faster, but it's still barely noticeable . I followed all the directions for the registry, however, I do find that my buff speed is slightly faster (macro). Thanks for the help though guys!
Dec 28 2010
@FrozenSilent: Ohhh... I don't think you can loot really fast except with a pet, but it's possible to loot like 5 items/sec.
Dec 28 2010
@FrozenSilent: Ohhh... I don't think you can loot really fast except with a pet, but it's possible to loot like 5 items/sec.[/quote]

I can probably loot at max 2 items/sec.
Dec 28 2010
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.