• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 01 11
How does miracle cubes work? Do you have to use it on a item that already has potential or can it be used on a zhelm which doesnt have any potential for example?
Replies
Jan 01 11
Bera Evan 9th Growth
Oonsk
The item has to have potential
New MapleStory Screen: Tekonos visit
Jan 01 11
Bera Bow Master
nobbers4life
you need an item that already has potentials. you can use a potential scroll on an item and if you dont like the stats, then you use a cube
Jan 01 11
wait i dont get it, so in my example i wouldnt be able to cube my zhelm?
Jan 01 11
KradiaGMS Mechanic 3
FlameiOmech
It has to have a potential to use a cube. It then resets the potenial.
Say an earrings pot is +2luk and +2 int. You can cube it to reset the potential. So, it might end up like 6% int and 6% luk.
Understand?
Jan 01 11
Windia Dawn Warrior 3
Islash4U
You have to use it on an item that already have potential stats shown and the miracle cube would change those stats but not the lines. Potential can be made with potential scroll on item that don't have potential or out the ground with potential.
Jan 01 11
Bera Hunter
ohLela
First, you buy the cube. Then, you double click it so it will transfer to your inventory. After that, leave the cash shop and double click the miracle cube. Drag an item WITH potential into the little dotted box. Press okay. Get crap. Feel bad for yourself. Not much to it, really.
Jan 01 11
How do I get potential scrolls?
Jan 01 11
KradiaGMS Mechanic 3
FlameiOmech
adasilva: How do I get potential scrolls?
Buy it, or find it. Buying it is easier, it's a couple mil.

If your scared of booming your Z-Helm don't do it. If the potential fails, the item dissapears.

Or is that for only EE scrolls?
Jan 02 11
im thinking of buying a advanced potential scroll and using it on my zhelm. I found one for 20mil is that a good deal?

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One