MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

How can you check if your account has been banned before?

MapleStory Forums : MapleStory Tech & Patches : Talk about problems with Maple Story and Patches

Jan 07 11
Bera Shadower
iShadMyPants
I tried transferring my shadower to a different world, and it won't allow me to because it says my account has been banned before... I'm still on the rankings though, so I don't understand why I cant transfer. Is there a way to check if your account has been banned before? because i have another account that i'm thinking about transferring instead, but i dont want to put another 25k nx on that guy if i cant transfer either. Some1 told me u can check by going to nexon.net, click charge-> earn nx, and if it doesn't allow you to continue, its been banned before. I tried this on both accounts and both were able to go through with it. So i dont think thats a real test.
New thread Replies
Jan 07 11*
Zenith Dark Knight
GiggIings
If you've been blocked from the game for misconduct or a billing issue, even the smallest ban like 2-3 days, that may have something to do with it. Also, did you go away for an extended period of time, and happen to get hellbanned? Maybe you can log a ticket?
Jan 07 11*
Bera Shadower
iShadMyPants
actually i did go away for a long time, like 1-2 years o.O, i also logged a ticket like 2-3 weeks ago and still haven't received and answer -_-
Jan 07 11
Scania Blade Lord
GenjiGX
its possible during your "away" you were banned

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login