MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Chaos Zakum Helm, worth getting now or not?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jan 16 11
DemethosGMS Phantom 4
Thyamis
Still not sure if I should go ahead and dish out 750m for a 3 lined Czak helm right now.
22/23/21/21, not below avg, 3 lined rare, bad pot.

So far I've seen 3 lined Czaks sold here in Deme for 700m a while go and 900m somewhat recently, and I got this from a run, so really it's between selling it for a 250m split or buying it for 750m. I'm not even sure if a Czak is worth 1b right now. 2 lined here is like, 300mish?

So, asking how much Czaks are worth and how long it would take for prices to go down in Demethos, or how much they are worth in other worlds and if I would be better off buying a 3 lined SL/Targa helm with better stats with the mesos. I am a level 153 Shadower atm, with 47 base str and 118 base dex XD and with Decent HB I have around 7.6k hp, like 8.1k with the Czak.

I feel like a Czak would be my endgame hat, and I will end up cubing it eventually anyways, but I'm not sure because I'm sure I can get at least an Epic 3 lined Sl/Targa helm for less than the price for this.

Thanks! =P
I wasn't sure exactly which category to put this in, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong section o-o Either General, Price Check, or Other? XD
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 16 11*
Windia Dawn Warrior 3
CygnusVirtue
Obviously the Scar/Targar would be cheaper because the CZak is better. Being a Shadower, you do benefit the most than any other class out of a CZak. You use 3 out of 4 of the stat boosts, and the 10% HP is very useful since Thieves have low base HP.

On the contrary, a Warrior only really uses the STR stat and has more than enough HP without the 10% boost.
Jan 16 11
Khaini Shadower
iStabDans
if i was you i would just
got with a 3lined scar helmet
and the money you was going to use on
chaos helmet just buy 60% helmet dex and scroll
Simple
MapleStory Screen: Zakum Helmet - 16/15/15/15
Jan 16 11
eh, i settled for a 2 lined one. i mean, you could still get like... 9-15% of whatever stat with a 2 lined right? i only payed 250m for mine, but i wouldn't jump through flaming hoops just to get one extra line. on a weapon, sure, since on all weapons the #1 thing you want is the 30% boss damage. as for hats, i don't care too much. but that's just me.
Jan 16 11
Scania Aran 4
Valtorec
w8 -trust me - i put a thread like this about 2 months ago asking if z czak 24/21/21/21 2 lined wuz good and every1 said yes - trust me they will deflate
MapleStory Screen: Meet my inspiration 2 day MapleStory Video: KMST 1.2.406 Aran Update
Jan 16 11
Bera Wild Hunter 4
Qlur
3 lined czaks in Bera are 450m. Must be a pain to not have people who do daily czak in your server
MapleStory Screen: Captain latanica solo
Jan 16 11
Bera Hermit
AbominableNL
Dragon648: what i think is buy it cuz when mechanic its gonna inflate and alot of poeple will try to get it too str and dex then sell it it will cost more then what u get offered..

To people that rage at my comment he asked what we all think so this is what i think

even IF it inflates, im sure A LOT of mechanics are gonna boss thus causing more boss drops = deflation

this is just my opinion too
Jan 16 11
Khaini Blade Recruit
x3Chain
Well considering you already have it, why not just keep it and cube it? I would. The extra hp will help considering you're a thief class and same with the defense and stats.
MapleStory Screen: Flaffy, i choose you!
Jan 16 11
DemethosGMS Phantom 4
Thyamis
Wow 450m in Bera? Hmm, wow so much cheaper there o_O
Maybe I should just get one later, but I'm not sure since barely any 3 line Czaks are in circulation in the FM in Deme.
and SL helms are going down as well, since theyre becoming more common and easy to get.
And I don't really want a 2 lined one, just because I want to build towards my endgame stuff, not buy something I'm going to end up replacing XP
And how much should 3 lined Czaks end up in price in months time? Like Zhelms are still around 50m or so here, even after BB, so I'm not sure if Czak helms should go down that much o-o if they'll be around this price for months, I might just buy it, but if in like a month or two there should be a big price drop, I'm not sure then lol
Jan 16 11
Khaini Blade Recruit
x3Chain
rizaruii: Wow 450m in Bera? Hmm, wow so much cheaper there o_O
Maybe I should just get one later, but I'm not sure since barely any 3 line Czaks are in circulation in the FM in Deme.
and SL helms are going down as well, since theyre becoming more common and easy to get.
And I don't really want a 2 lined one, just because I want to build towards my endgame stuff, not buy something I'm going to end up replacing XP
And how much should 3 lined Czaks end up in price in months time? Like Zhelms are still around 50m or so here, even after BB, so I'm not sure if Czak helms should go down that much o-o if they'll be around this price for months, I might just buy it, but if in like a month or two there should be a big price drop, I'm not sure then lol

From my experience and you probably noticed it as well. More players are getting stronger and with more players, that means more Chaos Zak runs and such. Making more Chaos Zak helms for sale and while nobody will buy it for that much since not everybody is rich. The price will slowly drop down to make it easier to sell. You can notice the price costs more in other worlds and less in other worlds simply because of population.
MapleStory Screen: Flaffy, i choose you! Maple Story: I want to play MapleStory again but they're taking...
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login