bzl.co

Add a thread

where to farm at?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

I got 1.5k nx form surveys and I wanna farm on x2 drop im looking for some place with either good mesos drop or item drop im a lvl 38 sin
Posted: January 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 15

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
lvl up to farm lvl 71+ earrings/cape with potential or something?
Jan 17 2011
Leprechauns are good meso.
Jan 17 2011
I've never seen CDs drop anything good and I've trained there from 30-40 on 6 characters :

Do Dark Drakes, they drop steelys pretty often I got 3 sets for my sin.

Actually it would help if you told us what level you are
Jan 17 2011
I've never seen CDs drop anything good and I've trained there from 30-40 on 6 characters :

Actually it would help if you told us what level you are[/quote]
I cleardly said I was lvl 38 tho
Jan 17 2011

Actually it would help if you told us what level you are[/quote]
The best thing i've gotten from CDs are 60% dagger for att. Not that great to be farming there, though.
Jan 17 2011
I think I might go to drak then
Jan 17 2011
Honestly, i would wait until you're at least past 3rd job. Leveling is a breeze right now, and if you're still up for it, you can wait until being higher level. I'm pretty sure there are higher-level areas to be farming for stuff at.
Jan 17 2011
Honestly, i would wait until you're at least past 3rd job. Leveling is a breeze right now, and if you're still up for it, you can wait until being higher level. I'm pretty sure there are higher-level areas to be farming for stuff at.[/quote]

thing is I got a lvl 120 drk so I dont feel like training another dude up to 120 the drk is curently baned for 1 month tho
Jan 17 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.