MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 18 11
Windia Shadower
spaceninja6
Okay, so a few days ago, I went to log on. Everything went well until the channel select screen. I chose my channel, and it sent me back to the nexon website with the "You have been disconnected from the login server" message. I checked out my character info and what-not and saw that my rank was "rookie." I am under the impression this is a ban, but I would just like to be certain before I go all RAGE. Thank you very much in advance~
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 18 11
Bera Phantom 4
FUTlLE
yeah rookie = banned.
MapleStory Screen: The most evil map in the game
Jan 18 11
Windia Shadower
spaceninja6
Thanks a lot guys, glad I got this cleared up. Any idea how long the ban might be for? Like, the length of other people who got banned recently's ban times. I apologize if that did not make any sense whatsoever.
Jan 18 11
Scania Blaze Wizard 3
ShinZanuff
yea it's like a 3 day ban. depends what is it.
MapleStory Screen: Sitting on your grave~ MapleStory Video: Slime's Audition
Jan 18 11*
Windia Shadower
spaceninja6
Oh, okay. Thanks a lot once again xD I was hoping it would be like, a week to a month or so, but this is even better
Jan 18 11
Broa Blade Lord
SmileyCowfin
It really depends on the ban. It can be a week, or 3 days. Or lifetime ban
Jan 18 11
Windia Dark Knight
DylanStory
Go to game launcher and try to login there and it'll tell you how long you've been ban for
MapleStory Screen: Resistance ring
Jan 18 11
Scania Blade Recruit
brandonfm
Dylanchu3: Go to game launcher and try to login there and it'll tell you how long you've been ban for

This.

I got a random ban when I kept getting d/ced.

And I kept hitting the monsters (bad on my part), when they were lagging. I ended getting a GM Message ban for a day.
Jan 18 11
Renegades Shadower
Shan4Lyfe
... Lawl "Illegal Cash Transactions" =.=
..... I was going to get to 101 this weekend -sigh-
Why is nexon spamming bans on innocent people... I see this all over basil....
Jan 18 11
Windia Shadower
spaceninja6
How do I get to the game launcher? Noob question amirite? Anywho, I also just tried logging on using the "View all characters" option. It showed 5 of my characters, whom I was able to log on to. What I'm getting at is, is it possible to only have a few characters banned?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login