• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 18 11
Windia Shadower
spaceninja6
Okay, so a few days ago, I went to log on. Everything went well until the channel select screen. I chose my channel, and it sent me back to the nexon website with the "You have been disconnected from the login server" message. I checked out my character info and what-not and saw that my rank was "rookie." I am under the impression this is a ban, but I would just like to be certain before I go all RAGE. Thank you very much in advance~
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 18 11
Bera Phantom 4
FUTlLE
yeah rookie = banned.
New MapleStory Screen: The most evil map in the game
Jan 18 11
Windia Shadower
spaceninja6
Thanks a lot guys, glad I got this cleared up. Any idea how long the ban might be for? Like, the length of other people who got banned recently's ban times. I apologize if that did not make any sense whatsoever.
Jan 18 11
Scania Blaze Wizard 3
ShinZanuff
yea it's like a 3 day ban. depends what is it.
New MapleStory Screen: Sitting on your grave~ New MapleStory Video: Slime's Audition
Jan 18 11*
Windia Shadower
spaceninja6
Oh, okay. Thanks a lot once again xD I was hoping it would be like, a week to a month or so, but this is even better
Jan 18 11
Broa Blade Lord
SmileyCowfin
It really depends on the ban. It can be a week, or 3 days. Or lifetime ban
Jan 18 11
Windia Dark Knight
DylanStory
Go to game launcher and try to login there and it'll tell you how long you've been ban for
New MapleStory Screen: Resistance ring
Jan 18 11
Scania Blade Recruit
brandonfm
Dylanchu3: Go to game launcher and try to login there and it'll tell you how long you've been ban for

This.

I got a random ban when I kept getting d/ced.

And I kept hitting the monsters (bad on my part), when they were lagging. I ended getting a GM Message ban for a day.
Jan 18 11
Renegades Shadower
Shan4Lyfe
... Lawl "Illegal Cash Transactions" =.=
..... I was going to get to 101 this weekend -sigh-
Why is nexon spamming bans on innocent people... I see this all over basil....
Jan 18 11
Windia Shadower
spaceninja6
How do I get to the game launcher? Noob question amirite? Anywho, I also just tried logging on using the "View all characters" option. It showed 5 of my characters, whom I was able to log on to. What I'm getting at is, is it possible to only have a few characters banned?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One