L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Should i use the "auto-assign"
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Jan 20 11
Bera Night Walker 3
Hellhound319
IN the ap section, there is a button that auto assigns the stats...should i use that? or should i distribuite the points by my self?
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 20 11
Bera Night Walker 3
Laserofdoom
i think it works pretty well. unless you're trying to be like for example a dexless sin. then you would manually put in sp.
Jan 20 11
Bera Night Walker 3
Hellhound319
oh i see.
Jan 20 11
Bera Night Walker 3
Laserofdoom
Hope I helped! ^.^
Jan 20 11
Zenith Mechanic 3
likemyrobot
Ye its pretty accurate as in you can wear all equips + max damage stat like dex and luk for sin. if your aiming for dexless than ofcourse you put in ap yourself
Jan 20 11
Khaini Outlaw
GunsGrace
If you have no clue about what to do with your AP you could, I guess.
Basicly what it does it that it put points in your seconday ability to make sure you can equip items for your level.

Guessing by your avatar you're a low-dex/dexless NW. If it's the case, the auto-assign will just send all into DEX. I don't recommend you use it.
Jan 28 11
Bera White Knight
12ervin21
well im a lvl 50 spearman and my dex is 73 base. i need help people r telling me that dude auto assign is bad 4 a warrior.only use str people r telling me never put dex up again.im like yea but i have no money.p.s. wut do i do i mean i love warrior but this is my 1st char and i want to keep as long as possible plz help me plz
Jan 28 11
Windia Night Lord
ColSandurz
warriors dont need a secondary stat to use equips
New MapleStory Screen: My level 200 event
Jan 28 11
Bera Dawn Warrior 3
SitDawn
I'm a aran level 69 and I have 61 dex base and thats still pretty high so Ima wait for a ap reset event.
Jan 28 11
Bera Mechanic 4
mechaddict
ervinroney: well im a lvl 50 spearman and my dex is 73 base. i need help people r telling me that dude auto assign is bad 4 a warrior.only use str people r telling me never put dex up again.im like yea but i have no money.p.s. wut do i do i mean i love warrior but this is my 1st char and i want to keep as long as possible plz help me plz

No offense, but you messed up big time. Warriors don't need dex right now, so it should be at 4. The best thing for you to do now is to restart your warrior since he's only lvl 50, or you could keep it going and not put any more dex in.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login