• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 20 11
Bera Buccaneer
iBurnSlimes
I was training at Dragons in Leafre and it was awesome, but now, it's getting slower and boring. Like 0.01% per monster.
I've tried every dragon in Leafre (Rexton, Brexton, Wyverns...). I don't think I can go to Skeles?
So where should I train now?
New MapleStory Screen: Went crazy with max mesos! New MapleStory Video: Maple Mario bros style
Replies
Jan 20 11*
Windia Night Lord
ixs1nxl
I pap every day twice and train at red turtle dragons. I leveled ~2 levels in a week doing that but now I'm getting lazy.
New MapleStory Screen: Maplestory couple wedding
Jan 20 11
Scania Paladin
VonJawn
Skeles are 147+. Bains and Lycans/Werewolves are great
New MapleStory Screen: Ht solo w/o godly range
Jan 21 11
Khaini Aran 4
RoxWolfi
I do pap everyday 2times and do runs. pap helps alot
New MapleStory Screen: Pls don't ban me it's christmast...
Jan 21 11
Scania Paladin
VonJawn
Full Zak solo is the best EXP. It does take a while, but it takes less time to kill than Krexel
Jan 21 11
Bera Buccaneer
iBurnSlimes
moro64: Pap two times a day and kill zak arms. Awesome exp =]

Thank you all. Could you tell me step by step, what do I have to do to go into Zak without a party?
Like what do I need... Dunno. I've never zak before.
New MapleStory Screen: Went crazy with max mesos! New MapleStory Video: Maple Mario bros style
Jan 21 11
Scania Paladin
VonJawn
Well, to start off, if you have Windows 7 or Vista, make sure you are aware that you have to toggle graphics (System->System menu->Graphics)
Make sure you have 4 OTHER PEOPLE that are on in your expedition.

When you go in, spawn Zakum.
Once he's spawned, hug the left wall and count to 15 slowly
Once that's done, start attacking WHILE NEAR THE WALL. There will be a platform under the NPC inside Zak's Altar.
Stay behind the little chain, so you won't get cursed.

Preperation:
You must have all the Prequests done, you must have 1 Eye of Fire, you should bring 100+ Holy Waters/All Cures, bring sufficient pots (HP and MP)
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One