L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 28 11
KradiaGMS Dragon Knight
Louis151
Hey basil! I've been looking at ulimate explorer info and I think I've gathered a lot. Also if you know anything I don't plz share it^^. So basicly an Ultimate explorer is an explorer class that gets some extra skills from the Cygnus class also you get some extra beginner skills as well one of which allows you to equip items 10 lvls higher than your own! Also depending on your explorer class depends on which special Cygnus skill you get I also don't know the name of these skills because I've never mad a Cygnus. So let's say I make an ultimate explorer warrior I would get the Dawn warrior skill that makes swords of light gome down. Well how do you get this amazing explorer you ask? There are 2 ways (the second one I'm not sure of but seems better). The first way is to create a Cygnus knight and get it to lvl 120 cpatain rank. Then talk to empress Cygnus and done! You may now create an ultimate explorer through the screen that poped up! Also it doesn't matter what Cygnus knight you choose for example if I chose a dawn warrior I wouldn't have to create a warrior ultimate adventurer I could create any type I wanted. The second way is to take a quest on the explorer you already have and make your explorer and ultimate adventurer imstead of creating one. No there's more! I have also found out that when you create your ultimate explorer through the Cygnus knight the start out the same way a cygnus knight would(at erve) and the start at lvl 50 also you gain great and I mean great starter equips! Also I'm not sure if this is for the CK or the UE but one or both start out with 10% exp every lvl.
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jan 28 11
ElNido Aran 3
Knitezythe
WOW k im gonna google my answer.........
Jan 28 11
Scania Wind Archer 3
XperiaI
Actually, doing the quest on a regular adventurer does not make it into a ultimate explorer/adventurer. It just lets them to get a cygnus skill as well. Only way to get a UA or UE is by having a 120 cygnus.
Jan 28 11
KradiaGMS Dragon Knight
Louis151
Also the skills you get for makin a warrior and bowmen UE are soul driver an wind peircing also I forgot to metion that all classes including heroes will gain the beginner skills which one of them allows u to equip items 10 lvls higher does that awnser your question?
Jan 28 11
Windia Paladin
ToiletPolice
Or you could go to Spadow's Blog for all of this in detail.
New MapleStory Screen: The pluffalo
Jan 28 11
ElNido Aran 3
Knitezythe
Well no what im asking is if a normal adventurer does the quest after lvl 70 for the UE skill then do they get the beginner skill to wear equips 10 lvls higher just like an UE created through lvl 120 CK
Jan 28 11
KradiaGMS Dragon Knight
Louis151
Escy: The first way is to create a Cygnus knight and get it to lvl 120 cpatain rank. Then talk to empress Cygnus and done!
Louis150
LoL no enough researche i guess. Theres a hard quest (took me 4 hours with my pt) once done u get a few skills and done.
Obviously u did not read every thing I said also this is only out in KMS
Jan 28 11*
Windia Dragon Knight
DrkHuynh
Everything you need to know about ultimate adventurer.
Click here
Jan 28 11
Bera Page
AcidUnicorn
I dont think the UA will be able to use equips ten lvls above it, think about how op that would make them!
Jan 28 11
KradiaGMS Dragon Knight
Louis151
yohuynh: Everything you need to know about ultimate adventurer.
Click here
Spadows blog does not say all the info I got mine from there but I also searched YouTube and other various websites
Jan 28 11
Zenith Warrior
MsPreggers
LordHybras: Or you could go to Spadow's Blog for all of this in detail.

I don't thik Spadow said anything abot a quest adventurers can do to become UA's
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login