BasilMarket

Add a thread

how to get to pianus

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

cool123ter Level 141 Bera Blade Master
title.and are there and prequests. and can a not very funded newly sair solo it?
Posted: January 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 5

Replies

he is in aqua (check world map) and there are no prequest its lvl 110, there are two of them
Jan 30 2011
yeah..if u have battleship , bs cannon, and rapid fire. you can solo,itll take some time. Noo prequests, and you just go to the sharks,therse a cave
yeah..cave.. and u have to see the abandoned ship. just keep looking at the world map , you'll find it
Jan 30 2011
cool123ter Level 141 Bera Blade Master
yeah..if u have battleship , bs cannon, and rapid fire. you can solo,itll take some time. Noo prequests, and you just go to the sharks,therse a cave
yeah..cave.. and u have to see the abandoned ship. just keep looking at the world map , you'll find it[/quote]

kk i will try. and have u solo'd it? if so how long did it take u? and do u know how long it should take me? and yes i do have that build
Jan 30 2011
New Video: Watch And Learn New Screen: Fangblade + destiny members unite!
LeonGoldMage Level 130 Broa Mercedes 4
Using these maps you can find out how to get to Pianus from Aqua. Basically go either way from Aqua and head down till you get to sharks. On the map The Grave of a Wrecked Ship you can see the light blue dot where the entrance is. If no one bothered you, you could probably solo him, but in reality he will be hard to find and you will get KS'ed if you attempted to fight him and someone else sees him.
Jan 30 2011
New Screen: Ilyian's level up to 200

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.