• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 30 11
Bera Blade Master
PandaInfect
title.and are there and prequests. and can a not very funded newly sair solo it?
New MapleStory Screen: Fangblade + destiny members unite! New MapleStory Video: Watch And Learn
Replies
Jan 30 11
Chaos Blade Lord
thughunterz
he is in aqua (check world map) and there are no prequest its lvl 110, there are two of them
Jan 30 11
Zenith Corsair
ExpiredKFC
yeah..if u have battleship , bs cannon, and rapid fire. you can solo,itll take some time. Noo prequests, and you just go to the sharks,therse a cave
yeah..cave.. and u have to see the abandoned ship. just keep looking at the world map , you'll find it
Jan 30 11
Bera Blade Master
PandaInfect
funnyzack: yeah..if u have battleship , bs cannon, and rapid fire. you can solo,itll take some time. Noo prequests, and you just go to the sharks,therse a cave
yeah..cave.. and u have to see the abandoned ship. just keep looking at the world map , you'll find it

kk i will try. and have u solo'd it? if so how long did it take u? and do u know how long it should take me? and yes i do have that build
New MapleStory Screen: Fangblade + destiny members unite! New MapleStory Video: Watch And Learn
Jan 30 11*
Windia Evan 10th Growth
Hatunave
Good luck finding one.
Left side spawns every 36 hours, and right side every 24 hours.
New MapleStory Screen: Hangout at leafre
Jan 30 11
Broa F/P Arch Mage
LeonGoldMage
Using these maps you can find out how to get to Pianus from Aqua. Basically go either way from Aqua and head down till you get to sharks. On the map The Grave of a Wrecked Ship you can see the light blue dot where the entrance is. If no one bothered you, you could probably solo him, but in reality he will be hard to find and you will get KS'ed if you attempted to fight him and someone else sees him.
New MapleStory Screen: Ilyian's level up to 200
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One