BasilMarket

Add a thread

Iruvuta Booster quest help

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

SolusPenumbra Level 199 Khaini Shadower
I started the quest but forgot what the quest was. Is there anyway to figure out what it is? When I go to the quest window it just says to complete it and talk to T1227, it does not say what to get/kill
Posted: January 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 14

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
yoshi847 Level 142 Scania Battle Mage 4
yup it doesnt
just talk to him
the look in ur quest list to see wat u have to do
Jan 31 2011
100 buffoons in ludi? o.0
Is that a guess or is that what it is when it doesn't say?

@ above.
I looked in the quest window and it doesn't say what to do, I'm asking what to do if it doesn't tell me at all xD
Jan 31 2011
basketballki Level 150 Bera Crossbow Man
It always is 100 Buffoons I'm pretty sure. I did the quest a couple times and it was always 100 Buffoons.

Just go check. Go to Ludi (have a friend warp you there) kill one and if the yellow words don't pop up (Buffoon 1/100) don't pop up, then it's not it. I'm pretty sure it is though...Also, be warned the Deep Buffoons are a lot higher than their normal counterparts and deal huge amounts of damage.

EDIT: Go to quests under Masteria there should be a quest called T-1227's Mission: Eliminate Buffoons. If you see no quest, you haven't accepted it or you've already finished and must wait before redoing it.
Jan 31 2011
It always is 100 Buffoons I'm pretty sure. I did the quest a couple times and it was always 100 Buffoons.

Just go check. Go to Ludi (have a friend warp you there) kill one and if the yellow words don't pop up (Buffoon 1/100) don't pop up, then it's not it. I'm pretty sure it is though...Also, be warned the Deep Buffoons are a lot higher than their normal counterparts and deal huge amounts of damage.[/quote]

Ok I'll try it.
Personally at 153 I don't think I have to worry about dmg (even more so being a shadower).

It was not Buffoons xD
Any other suggestions guys?
Jan 31 2011
The quest is different each time.
When I first got that quest, it told me to kill 50 Iruvatas (In Neo City, which I couldn't do).
The reason you can't see the quest description is because you get a week to complete it. If you don't do it in the week, you just see the Quest about the mission, no Details. Make sure you've talked to T-1337 Recently.

Basicly If you haven't done it in a week, you get a new one.
Jan 31 2011
^Above^
Yes at some point, idk what lvl, you can talk to T-1337 in New Leaf City to do a quest, If you complete it, there's a chance for an Iruvata Booster.
Jan 31 2011
@SolusPenumbra: Ok, have you done it before?[/quote]

I've done it before yes.
I also do it on other characters ( I just started recently again)
Jan 31 2011
basketballki Level 150 Bera Crossbow Man
@SolusPenumbra: Ever on this character? Cause I think the mission is weekly...So it won't work if you've done it recently. Don't forfeit it either or else you'll need to wait for another week.
Jan 31 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.