MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 31 11
Khaini Shadower
SolusSavage
I started the quest but forgot what the quest was. Is there anyway to figure out what it is? When I go to the quest window it just says to complete it and talk to T1227, it does not say what to get/kill
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 31 11
Bera Marksman
gamevideo987
100 Buffoons in Ludibrium
MapleStory Screen: My character is an owl
Jan 31 11
Scania Battle Mage 4
KiingKlang
yup it doesnt
just talk to him
the look in ur quest list to see wat u have to do
Jan 31 11*
Khaini Shadower
SolusSavage
100 buffoons in ludi? o.0
Is that a guess or is that what it is when it doesn't say?

@ above.
I looked in the quest window and it doesn't say what to do, I'm asking what to do if it doesn't tell me at all xD
Jan 31 11*
Bera Marksman
gamevideo987
It always is 100 Buffoons I'm pretty sure. I did the quest a couple times and it was always 100 Buffoons.

Just go check. Go to Ludi (have a friend warp you there) kill one and if the yellow words don't pop up (Buffoon 1/100) don't pop up, then it's not it. I'm pretty sure it is though...Also, be warned the Deep Buffoons are a lot higher than their normal counterparts and deal huge amounts of damage.

EDIT: Go to quests under Masteria there should be a quest called T-1227's Mission: Eliminate Buffoons. If you see no quest, you haven't accepted it or you've already finished and must wait before redoing it.
Jan 31 11*
Khaini Shadower
SolusSavage
basketballki: It always is 100 Buffoons I'm pretty sure. I did the quest a couple times and it was always 100 Buffoons.

Just go check. Go to Ludi (have a friend warp you there) kill one and if the yellow words don't pop up (Buffoon 1/100) don't pop up, then it's not it. I'm pretty sure it is though...Also, be warned the Deep Buffoons are a lot higher than their normal counterparts and deal huge amounts of damage.

Ok I'll try it.
Personally at 153 I don't think I have to worry about dmg (even more so being a shadower).

It was not Buffoons xD
Any other suggestions guys?
Jan 31 11*
Windia Buccaneer
CombatEvolve
The quest is different each time.
When I first got that quest, it told me to kill 50 Iruvatas (In Neo City, which I couldn't do).
The reason you can't see the quest description is because you get a week to complete it. If you don't do it in the week, you just see the Quest about the mission, no Details. Make sure you've talked to T-1337 Recently.

Basicly If you haven't done it in a week, you get a new one.
Jan 31 11
Windia Buccaneer
CombatEvolve
^Above^
Yes at some point, idk what lvl, you can talk to T-1337 in New Leaf City to do a quest, If you complete it, there's a chance for an Iruvata Booster.
Jan 31 11
Bera Marksman
gamevideo987
SolusPenumbra: Ok, have you done it before?
Jan 31 11
Khaini Shadower
SolusSavage
basketballki: SolusPenumbra: Ok, have you done it before?

I've done it before yes.
I also do it on other characters ( I just started recently again)
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login