MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Can you trade untradeable items between characters?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Feb 08 11
Bellocan Battle Mage 3
SeriouzMage
I made a BaM a few days ago and its almost 50 now so I decided to main it since its a lot more fun than my WH . But I wanted to put my Zhelm on my BaM but apparently I can't since its untradeable. I was just wondering if there's anyway to be able to trade it to another char on the same acc without using scissors of karma? I put 8 att WGs on the MTS anyway but if there's another way to do it I would rather do that.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 08 11
Bellocan Battle Mage 3
SeriouzMage
Thought so, that's pretty stupid imo. But I guess its a good way for Nexon to make money lol.
Feb 08 11*
Galicia Evan 10th Growth
Cyriol
^ What that young lady said.
V That's what she said.
Feb 08 11
Bellocan Battle Mage 3
SeriouzMage
Can anyone tell me why Nexon decided to make it this way? I don't see the harm of transferring an item on the same account.
Feb 08 11
Scania Corsair
UHave2Simile
They wanna be a ass and make money. That's what.
Feb 08 11
Bera Aran 2
Akatsukiiie
Can you trade untradeable items between characters? Fail title is fail. (sorry for being so sad)
Feb 08 11
Scania Xenon 4
AgentSCA
wolfspade54: Don't test me boy, I dont look like a lady, on the other hand Justin Bieber does.
/thread

Resulting in making fun of a kid that probably will make more money than you ever will in your whole lifetime? Why? Cause you can't think of anything else thats "clever"?

O.T- Well if its on the same world I'm sure you can transfer un-tradeable items through the Storage system?
Feb 08 11
Broa Marauder
GeiliKnuckle
Can you SoK THEN move the zhelm?
MapleStory Screen: Zomg floating flowers
Feb 08 11
Broa Dark Knight
spearmanfred
no,sucks that i cant transfer my logitech controller.
MapleStory Screen: Chaos in el nath
Feb 08 11
KradiaGMS Evan 10th Growth
WiizDynasty
DeadSerious: Can anyone tell me why Nexon decided to make it this way? I don't see the harm of transferring an item on the same account.

I think they just want more money
MapleStory Screen: Best way to die in gpq MapleStory Video: Mercedes Tutorial and Beginning!
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login