MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

How do you solo zakum, targa, scarlion?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Feb 11 11
Windia I/L Arch Mage
toblingof
Like, how is this done? I have done both the pre-quests for each, and have seen videos of people soloing each 0.o

But if you try to go in to Scar, It says you aren't the expedition leader. It says you need 3 people in a party. but I've heard from others you really need 6? is this true? And if it is, how the heck do u solo?

And for Zak, is it the same way? and what channels is it again? 0.o
I've read for Zak you just need 5 other ppl n your pt, and that you just add people before you even go to to Zakum... but who would be ok with this lol? just being in a party do you just find random people and ask them? 0.o

I realize these may be noob questions, but I have searched multipe sites and haven't found an answer...
MapleStory Video: Mu Lung Dojo LVL 90 I/L Mage Solo to Manon
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 11 11
Khaini Luminous 4
lightalum
you enter the map with the minimum number of people, and then when your in the other people leave the expedition and exit the map
Feb 11 11
Broa Aran 4
ComboMyDeck
for scar, u need 6 ppl to go in with u and then theyll have to let u solo. for zak...i cant tell u its too crowded lol
Feb 11 11
Scania Blade Master
powerdual14
btw zak is ch 4/5/6. Since nobody answered that.
MapleStory Screen: Cht solo in 39 mins :d
Feb 11 11
Windia I/L Arch Mage
toblingof
So..... why would all those people come with you and then just leave lol? even people I am cool with ingame i dont think would do this if they werent gona get anything from it...
MapleStory Video: Mu Lung Dojo LVL 90 I/L Mage Solo to Manon
Feb 11 11
Scania Kaiser 3
Recoqnized
cant you just invite them to the expedition and you can enter on your own?
MapleStory Screen: 30 nightwalker 116 - 634
Feb 11 11
Galicia F/P Arch Mage
bleve
They don't need to be with you.
Start an expedition, invite 4 other people that are anywhere within the Maple world, and you're good to go inside all by yourself.
MapleStory Screen: Lvl 211 F/P - 2m-2m MapleStory Video: Another update video: bonus potential
Feb 11 11
Bera Hermit
epoxidize
well for zakum you only need 4 other people + yourself in a exp but they do not have to be present for you to enter the altar. I usually get some guildies to join my expedition
Feb 11 11
Windia Aran 1
NhieuTien
MistaFresh: cant you just invite them to the expedition and you can enter on your own?

That works for zakum.
Feb 11 11
Windia Bow Master
Ruzova
Just tell them they can loot helms if they help you get in, lul.
Making exped for zak is easier than scar. Just ask a buddy to party four of your mules and you're set.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login