MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 14 11
Bera I/L Arch Mage
kishanxxx
i am currently 120.Can u guys list some monster where i can train
Thank you
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 14 11
Galicia Buccaneer
iPreferUA
Spirit Viking
Feb 14 11
Bera Aran 4
MetalCoconut
*Gigantic Spirit Viking (Lv121).
MapleStory Screen: Dat Miracle Time tho
Feb 14 11
Bellocan I/L Arch Mage
RainsForever
Spirit Viking, Pap 2x a day, Blue Dragon Turtles in Leafre from 125ish to 130.
MapleStory Screen: Pink musical note chair MapleStory Video: Weapons and Passion 1
Feb 14 11
Bera I/L Arch Mage
kishanxxx
are u sure i can pap ?
Feb 14 11
Mardia Night Lord
RinHime
Pap is level 125 you will miss some but you might be able to do it. I would recommend though having a party with another person. I have been doing Vikings myself and I get about 20% an hour sometimes more sometimes less xP I switched to Gigantic ones when I hit 122. I can't really give you any advice beyond that but I do..Pap twice a day and Vikings the rest of the way and level about once every other day.
Feb 14 11
Bera I/L Arch Mage
EmoEv
Closer to 130, you can train at red dragon turtles.
I trained there with ice strike / blizz and it was decent EXP.
You might even get lucky and find MW20
Feb 15 11
Khaini I/L Arch Mage
Icekids00
Pap is great exp. A tip i learned from a veteran arch mage is to stand on the 2nd platform from the left wall and spam cl. You wont get stunned nor debuffed, which is a pain when pap cancels out magic guard. Like mentioned in the posts above, I went spirit vikings from 125-131. Cl easily slices through the mob.
Feb 19 11
Windia I/L Arch Mage
Fr0stJsn
if ur looking for places to grind then you should gt somoene to get u into Neo City to kill mavericks [lvl 121 gives like 2.3k exp] [lvl 123 gives about 2.4k exp] thats where i trained till 127, around 127 you should train at rextons(Weak to lighting) give the same amount as the lvl 123 monsters, but they hve a faster spawn rate its currently
where i am training right now prob until 130. At 130 i'll switch to Brextons (those are weak to ice)

But if u want to boss and grind go to ludi and kill pap till the limit i tihnk its 2 and then just kill gigantic SV
Feb 21 11
I know im really Late on this Thread, But i was wondering as a Lvl 139 Arch Mage where should i train from 139-145 I appreciate the comments if you guys are still aware of this thread
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login