MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Lvl 95 and where to train?

MapleStory Forums : Cygnus Knights : Discuss Cygnus Knights

Feb 17 11
Bera Dark Knight
iShadyKnight
I'm a lvl 95 Dawn Warrior, i despise training at mp3 that map is just lame even though i can ks a free spot. Is there any other map i can train at that is as good as mp3?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 18 11
Scania Beginner
BowlCutHair
First off, don't KS, it makes people stereotype us as the mean KSers of maple (which we are)
Uhhmm, I guess the only other map would be Jesters... You could go all the way to 100 at Jesters if you really wanted to, just keep the middle bottom and the platform right above it for yourself.
Feb 18 11
Galicia Blade Lord
geyboiswagga
um you can train at ghost ship 2, its all slimys wit good spawn and barely anyone there, you can also try mr. anchors at lvl 98. Both are good spots that are not very packed
its extremely easy to find a free channel in these places
Feb 18 11
Scania Beginner
BowlCutHair
waffleszx3: um you can train at ghost ship 2, its all slimys wit good spawn and barely anyone there, you can also try mr. anchors at lvl 98. Both are good spots that are not very packed
its extremely easy to find a free channel in these places
He clearly stated that he wants nothing to do with Mp3.
Feb 18 11
Galicia Blade Lord
geyboiswagga
00HSplease00: He clearly stated that he wants nothing to do with Mp3.
its not mp3 its ghost ship, and he just said he wanted a place similar to mp3 and ghost ship 2 is similar to mp3 because its all slimys and has a good spawn
Feb 18 11
Scania Beginner
BowlCutHair
waffleszx3: its not mp3 its ghost ship, and he just said he wanted a place similar to mp3 and ghost ship 2 is similar to mp3 because its all slimys and has a good spawn

My bad, I thought Mp3 was just considered the whole area together. And I assumed he was training at Mr. Anchors because of his level...
Feb 19 11
Galicia Blade Lord
geyboiswagga
but mp3 isnt even hard to find a channel or a spot
Feb 19 11
DemethosGMS Buccaneer
DianLang
You could try gallos
Feb 19 11
KradiaEMS Aran 3
ChillinViv
I did 95-100 in aqua on bone fish and gobys. Bit old school maybe, but its Okey exp and no ksers whatsoever, plus its one of the most fun maps imo :P
Feb 19 11*
Bera Priest
YouFeelThis
The only other place I could say is Galloperas. Mp3 is pretty intense, man.

EDIT: I got all the way up to 98 on it. Still there, but I'm getting really bored of it now. xD
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login