MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Why cant i stick to one character ?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Mar 09 11
Scania Priest
HolyNoonga
I keep making different characters leveling them to 30 go through CPQ and at 50 thats pretty much it i cant be bothered going any further. The only class that i took to 70 was mechanic and that was super fast but other classes i cant seem to stick to playing with. I even stopped playing my mechanic now and just hop around on different characters.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Mar 09 11
Windia Chief Bandit
MoralsHero
We can't decide, but you're just unmotivated to level. Simple as that, I guess. No motivation to be the very best, no goals, or maybe just confusion on what to do next.
Mar 09 11
Zenith Evan 8th Growth
unevannumber
Maybe if you gave yourself small incentives to keep going each time?
Plan out a character you think you might enjoy, and buy equips ahead of time.
It's the only reason why I'm still playing this TB
Mar 09 11
Broa Kaiser 4
KaizaMcSlyza
Maybe you just don't like the game that much? If you can't even be bothered to train at lvl 70 good luck getting to a higher lvl when the game actually gets fun
Mar 09 11
Scania White Knight
TankVIP
How the hell are we suppose to answer that? and if we do... How the hell would that benefit you? Think about it for a moment.
Mar 09 11
Galicia Bishop
CyberHigh
There's nothing wrong with classhopping. No point to having a high leveled character if your just gonna get bored of it in the mext week. Try playing different classes, untill you find the one you love.
MapleStory Screen: Shadow style by dokuekihebi MapleStory Video: NL zakum solo
Mar 09 11
Scania Priest
HolyNoonga
I think im just coming from a world of warcraft mindset where time passes really quickly while doing quests which is the best way to level and also being qued into dungeons and battlegrounds for a change of pace and it never gets repetitive. But i dont know how or where to find people to do party quests the party searcher never works.
Mar 09 11
Broa Shadower
Touzokuou
SykL: How the hell are we suppose to answer that? and if we do... How the hell would that benefit you? Think about it for a moment.

People who also did "character hopping" can tell him how they managed to stick to one character in the end.

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with character hopping (although I don't do it). You'll have the basic experience of all different jobs and in the end you may be able to choose the one you likew best. There's no law that says you must stick to one character and level it as much as possible.
MapleStory Screen: NayrusGrace
Mar 09 11
Khaini Aran 2
DrxAran
HHH ''Old Me'' Just Find Someone That almost same Your Lvl And Challenge
Mar 09 11
Scania Jett 4
noxvadis
pavchka is right on it. i character-hopped a lot, couldn't get any past level 60, it was just a bore.
but i had said i would become a Dragon knight, even though i couldn't get to that level, i tried almost every other class too.

but one day, a year or so ago, the golden temple came, and i broke the barrier, to this day, it feels weird if i am not on my DrK, even if i am just afkeyboarding, i would rather afk on my DrK than anything else.

TS just needs to find a class that motivates him, and break his barrier, after that, it's mostly smooth sailing.

EDIT: also, i can't say away from keyboard-ing D:
MapleStory Screen: Shinkudragon ate fried beans MapleStory Video: DrK Vs CZak [Hyper Skills] Maple Story: gonna make an HP washing guide but i can't be both...
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login