MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Empress's Grace for UA quest?

MapleStory Forums : Cygnus Knights : Discuss Cygnus Knights

Mar 10 11
Bera Hero
Oarm
Hi everyone. I just read the patch notes, and it said to make a UA u need to complete this quest. I am a level 120 DW, but I didnt do it. To do it, did you need to do all Cygnus Missions? Starting from Mission in Henesy to the kerning to etc. etc.? Or is it juts one level 120 quest. THANK YOU greatly xD

EDIT: My dw is in el nath, just took a quest from jane that said [job]. Something about someone hunting zombies..? Now it disappeared and I cant find any in progress or availible, so i guess I fight zombies to find a note? THANK YOU
MapleStory Screen: This sucked MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2: yester story bgm that honors maplestory 1 Maple Story: if you love something, you will ks people to defen...
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Mar 10 11
Bera Hero
Oarm
Overbreak: @ Amped
Thanks and pm me if you got anything ^___^
Good Luck

My pms are always acting goofy, so. I just did it , killed no prob whatsoever, got scale on 2nd zombie...xD
MapleStory Screen: This sucked MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2: yester story bgm that honors maplestory 1
Mar 10 11
Scania Mercedes 4
featherox
well... im doing the quest now... and shes asks u to collect 10 sort of crystal balls.... u may think.. 10? thats all? pffff....... but oh man it is hard... drop rate is extremely low. its like collect 10 nependeath's honey! F5.
Ive been killing those blue birds for like 20-25 mins and just got 1! hope u guys can do it in MUCH LESS than that....
MapleStory Screen: New dojo belts
Mar 10 11
KradiaGMS Dawn Warrior 3
4everpage4
I've been here for 40 mins hunting them birds, no drops WHATSOEVER
Mar 10 11
Zenith Warrior
GetSpearedOn
hehe I got 1. now i gotta go to school
Mar 10 11*
Windia Shadower
Sambra
On 1.2x drop. Found none. :l
I TAKE IT BACK. I FOUND ONE AFTER AN HOUR. (sobs)
MapleStory Screen: Love and peace
Mar 10 11
Scania Bow Master
Kyleopierce
Bleh 0 after 40 min lol
MapleStory Screen: Woot another great scroll!
Mar 10 11
ElNido Hero
Ralpheeeee
You don't have to do the henesys quests. Just do the [Job Advancement] quest. I don't even think you need to do the skill quests, but I did mine. As for the Empress's Grace quest, Harps don't drop ish and I've been here for an hour.
MapleStory Screen: Level 22 camper MapleStory Video: KingNido's Journey to Bowmaster (GMS El Nido)
Mar 10 11
ElNido Mercedes 4
LionPewPew
the drop rate is extremely extremely low. Ive found 3 out of the 1hour i was here. THAT IS i bought 2x drop from cs D:
MapleStory Screen: Lv196 mercedes zak 2 min MapleStory Video: Lv195 mercedes pap 10 sec takedown
Mar 10 11
ElNido Mercedes 4
LionPewPew
another 30 min has passed...no sign of peridots..
MapleStory Screen: Lv196 mercedes zak 2 min MapleStory Video: Lv195 mercedes pap 10 sec takedown
Mar 10 11
Scania Bow Master
Kyleopierce
grimangle: another 30 min has passed...no sign of peridots..

Lols thats not very motivational
hahaha xD

Well, GL i took a break since i couldnt be bothered to find anymore lol
MapleStory Screen: Woot another great scroll!
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login