MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 10 11
Scania Buccaneer
Opah
Okay, so I was stumbling around in the Castle and I got some pop up asking me if I wanted to fight a boss. I said sure and got teleported to a different map. The boss was killed pretty easily by a bunch of strangers and myself. I then talked to an NPC and he gave me a little box to open as my reward. I opened it and got 10 Purification Totems.
Anyone know what they're for? Sorry if this has already been asked.
Thanks!
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Mar 10 11
Broa Dawn Warrior 2
itosspoop
Haha me and 15 people couldnt kill the boss in 20mins. But i havent been able to beat him yet. it was about 25 players only 2 of them were mechs including myself around lvl70-90. But just save them. Prolly part of an event
Mar 10 11
Scania Bow Master
ShyGuy128
you need them to upgrade the tokens from von leon in order to buy the von leon equips. its in the patch notes, check there for details.
MapleStory Screen: Ravana's 3d book
Mar 10 11
Windia Corsair
13thXelax
According to the website and patch notes you use them to purify various drops from either the monsters or Von Leon to make Royal coins. Use these coins to buy the new Von Leon equipment. Idk how to link so just check the website
Mar 10 11
Scania Buccaneer
Opah
n3core: Haha me and 15 people couldnt kill the boss in 20mins. But i havent been able to beat him yet. it was about 25 players only 2 of them were mechs including myself around lvl70-90. But just save them. Prolly part of an event

Haha, I think everyone I was with was 120+. It took like two minutes
Mar 10 11
Windia Demon Slayer 4
TheAzureDark
You need to combine Van Leon tokens and purification tokens, to make NEW tokens. And those new tokens are traded to an NPC for the Van Leon equipment.
MapleStory Screen: Disregard wings
Mar 10 11
Scania Buccaneer
Opah
Oh, alright. Sounds kinda useless for my purposes, but thanks guys!

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login