MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 12 11
Bera Kaiser 4
918Spyder
I'm currently doing the quest.
16/20 dews in ~40 hrs
Lv 126 Drk.
What is the reward I'll get?
I've read other threads and I think it's soul driver or empress' might.

Quote from patch notes:

"Explorers can obtain Empress's Might and the Cygnus Knight attack skills that Ultimate Explorers receive by reaching lv. 70 and going through the 3rd Job Advancement. Empress's Might can be obtained by completing a quest from your 1st job instructor. The Cygnus Knight attack skill available to your job can be received from the corresponding Cygnus Knight job instructors. Warriors go to Mihile, Magicians go to Oz, Bowmen go to Irena, Thieves and Dual Blades go to Eckhart, and Pirates go to Hawkeye. The quest for the attack skill you obtain can be repeated every ten levels in order to raise the level of the skill.

NOTE: The drop rate for the items to complete these quests is very low. This is by design."

EDIT: Just got my 20/20 dews. Time get my skills!

EDIT2: You might want to seethisandthis.
MapleStory Screen: Gms' omok inexperience
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Mar 12 11
Mardia Buccaneer
xProBucc
~Wondering this too~
Mar 12 11*
Windia Assassin
WhatTheWorld
EDIT:I think I'd be a better help by just copy/paste. Official Site Btw
"Explorers can obtain Empress's Might and the Cygnus Knight attack skills that Ultimate Explorers receive by reaching lv. 70 and going through the 3rd Job Advancement. Empress's Might can be obtained by completing a quest from your 1st job instructor. The Cygnus Knight attack skill available to your job can be received from the corresponding Cygnus Knight job instructors. Warriors go to Mihile, Magicians go to Oz, Bowmen go to Irena, Thieves and Dual Blades go to Eckhart, and Pirates go to Hawkeye. The quest for the attack skill you obtain can be repeated every ten levels in order to raise the level of the skill. "
Mar 12 11
Yellonde I/L Arch Mage
KurokazeIL
I've heard that the empress might quest is for her trust. Once you finish it you talk to the corresponding cygnus job npc and you collect class-specific items for the skill from them.
MapleStory Screen: Gaining flame gear MapleStory Video: Path of Holy: Gaining Flame Gear
Mar 12 11
Scania Luminous 4
Howcouldyu
the empress might quest is for the skill Empress might, which lets you equip equips that are 10 levels higher than your current one,
as long as you reach the stat requirement
Mar 12 11*
Bera Kaiser 4
918Spyder
adult1: If you are such high lvl the skills are kinda useless so idk why u would waste your time doing them and makin a dw to 120 seems like the more fun and less tedious way and you will get experience usin soul driver and stuff, makin the 2nd most hated class( mechanics beat us barely) can be fun sometimes., well more fun than goin through ks wars on little rabbits( poor things)
Too late to stop now.
I already have 16/20.
I plan to get the lv 140 polearm after Chaos patch (hopefully).
MapleStory Screen: Gms' omok inexperience
Mar 12 11
Galicia Buccaneer
TigerKIaw
Notice it says AND "obtain Empress's Might and the Cygnus Knight attack skills"
Mar 12 11
Broa Evan 10th Growth
SoulRequiemX
First you obtain Empress's Might then second quest CK skill.
Mar 12 11
Broa Shadower
xLiezelz
ughhh I was hunting for 2 hours and found...nada T___T

I was even desperate enough to use 1.2x drop. even considered buying 2x drop coupon.

Finally decided it wasn't worth it :x
Mar 12 11
Windia Dark Knight
Wolfmanx2000
so the dews are for the empress's might? and just wondering does the empress's blessing stack with blessing of the fairy?
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login