MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 13 11
Windia Bishop
itzmoofy206
Today, my alliance buddies wanted me to go fight Von Leon and invited me to come. Seeing as how i already had close to 0% since I lvled the night before on vikings, I decided, "why not?"

However, when I tried to do the prequests... there was a terrible problem.... I can't finish the first quest where we have to kill those red lizards to save Jenn's brother... Being a bishop, I can't kill very fast and my buddies were telling me that you can only solo the first part. Isn't there anyway I can do the quest with another person SOMEHOW or do I just have to wait until I'm higher lvled and more powerful...?
MapleStory Screen: Fonzie the terror
New thread Replies
Mar 13 11
Khaini Shadower
ShadowMilom
No way to get a friend in there to help you, sorry.
Mar 13 11
Bellocan Bishop
elitenesspro
You could use swiss cheese to help you kill faster.
Mar 13 11
Windia Paladin
flowergrass
lol i found that a pain in the ass burned like 50pots..but dayum that sucks, u could try swiss cheeses theyre quite cheap, and mayb get friends to buff u silly before you go in?
MapleStory Screen: Timeless equinox
Mar 13 11
Bera Bow Master
Jerpes
I killed them in two minutes on my 142 at that time bishop. I used a cheese though.
Mar 25 11
Renegades Hayato 1
JazFlex
Hi Jess, i can give you some cheese. i've got some on my bishop =]
MapleStory Screen: VIP Sword - ATK 176 MapleStory Video: Cool Beans Crew VS Von Leon
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login