MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 23 11
Windia Hero
LoveColette
This is my entry for the design your own event contest in the official site. The idea was made like a year ago and now i have a chance to finally submit it ;D. I made some adjustments to fit the current game play since my old idea is already outdated lol. I made the adjustment too before LHC came out so i think i will have lower chance to win now since some of my idea and storyline is kinda the same as LHC. Anyways just wanna share it and please bear with my English since it\'s not my 1st language. :D

Link ~> http://www.text-upload.com/read.php?i d=49217&c=6549234

just connect the link since the filter wont accept it.. and yes the link is safe :D
MapleStory Screen: Anego at zakum altar
New thread Replies
Mar 23 11*
Arcania Corsair
MeIonTeaa
I don't like the idea of time-limited =( and the fact that it's only two channels. D:

I never really liked the idea of having a Level 30- Noob. People don't even stay near those levels and the person that's asked to do it won't have an equally fun time. D:

I think there's a point where you can say, there's too many bosses.

What I liked about the old GPQ was that it wasn't all just "kill this, kill that".

It was nice to have a change like the memory statues, Mastermind, and the JQs.
Mar 23 11
Scania Night Lord
xWindBeamx
Link is safe
MapleStory Screen: Full pvp set
Mar 23 11
Windia Hero
LoveColette
Allondite: I don't like the idea of time-limited =( and the fact that it's only two channels. D:

i know but the idea is to keep the rarity of the armors and weapons, so that super strong guilds can't monopolize it..
Mar 23 11
Arcania Corsair
MeIonTeaa
kitchie3: i know but the idea is to keep the rarity of the armors and weapons, so that super strong guilds can't monopolize it..

Isn't making the channels limited and PQ time-oriented, the foundation of a monopoly?
Zakum? . . . Well, maybe in the old days.
Mar 23 11*
Windia Hero
LoveColette
@Allondite: yes but the registration is different giving equal chances for everyone and about the low level, i gave them enough task to do to equally enjoy the PQ. Altho it's easy to level now adays i think there are still ppl who don't evel fast as they should be, but thanks for some pointers. :D
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login