MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

World alliance//Merge little worlds (Do our opinions count?)

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Apr 11 11
Yellonde Bow Master
XavierTenka
I've read Dev's blog some time ago and this is what I think of it.

From their perspective it is ok to merge or create world alliances of the little worlds about, but I think they are missing a little giant point of view... Ours. It's fun how they talk about merging little worlds and the people say "Sure, merge Yellonde, Demethos, Kradia, Arcania and El Nido", but have you ever thought what we want to say or what we think about it?

The majority of us prefer our little and deserted worlds the way they are, how do I know that? Because every person I asked says the same thing. We don't want people to move here to KS us, we don't wanna creat a second Scania. Yes, we have a fail free market that goes up to fm6 on a good day, bue we can take fm1 or fm2 spots whenever you want because is not that big of a deal.
speck1231: i agree with my fellow yellondian, we like our empty channels and crappy fm. i dont need ppl to grind with my guild is all i need.

In the big worlds when you scam someone you cry and that's it, but here...
LucyVero: If you scam for something big, the whole server will know.
And noone will trust you.

At least here in Yellonde we all know each other, we know when a new player comes because we don't see him/her usually, we're like one big family, our biggest family (UnderMySpell's) Has less than 1000 members IIRC.

They say they want to create world alliances, but after that I know that people will want to stay in their worlds because there will be the only place they will find their old friends, the friends they leveled with, the friends they know, the friends of their world, their family.

I wonder if someone from Yellonde, Demethos or Kradia will read this, because I don't think most of you guys are registered here in Basil but anyways I want to know, do you agree with me?
MapleStory Screen: My horse is amazing Maple Story: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use ...
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Apr 11 11*
Yellonde Shadower
speck1231
Tenka: mizublue is actually responsible for the success of the ums family LOLOLOL, something people dont know in yellonde. mizu had its own alliance family going on we merged 300+ ppl to the ums fam.

on a side note, que pasa hermano?

i been thinking about some of the positives about merging the world, the experience for me is gonna be something new but the only positives i can see will be deflating of certain item. access to more options for pq's/fm. now the most amazing thing about the server merge is meeting new and unique people who were raised in a different world and interacting/learning with them. yellonde is the only world ive played in so this is exciting and depressing to me at the sametime in other words mixed feelings. it would be super selfish for me to say i dont want things to be different.

i honestly hope this doesnt have a negative effect on my guild/alliance. we are some of the nicest people and i dont want us to retaliate when we are being pushed by people from other worlds because i know the arrogant dmg tier ppl will seperate us, because yellonde is not known for being the strongest world in terms of weapon/armor. we failed in comparison with power but yellonde is a success with great people and community. hopefully we can bring our kindness to this "alliance/merge" and show ppl that dmg isnt everything, its just the last thing that should matter.
MapleStory Screen: Night shadow attempt
Apr 11 11
Yellonde Bow Master
XavierTenka
Tienes un punto en eso Speck.

Anyways, one person cannot change the worlds, of course I see the positive aspects of this, but I also can see that they can KS us just because they're bored, of course not US, but the ones who start in our world. I've played in other world, you can see that in my chars, I'm an ex-scanian. Anyways, what we think doesn't count to Nexon, let's just hope for the best.
MapleStory Screen: My horse is amazing Maple Story: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use ...
Apr 11 11
Yellonde Shadower
speck1231
Tenka: Tienes un punto en eso Speck.

Anyways, one person cannot change the worlds, of course I see the positive aspects of this, but I also can see that they can KS us just because they're bored, of course not US, but the ones who start in our world. I've played in other world, you can see that in my chars, I'm an ex-scanian. Anyways, what we think doesn't count to Nexon, let's just hope for the best.

the last measure to nexon was us a consumer, i heard their might be a label near our guilds to indicate which world we are from, i dont want this to happen it will further seperate everyone. one person may not be able to change much but yellonde has always been a united server together we can change lots of minds. this merge will make or break us.
Apr 11 11
Yellonde Bow Master
XavierTenka
speck1231: the last measure to nexon was us a consumer, i heard their might be a label near our guilds to indicate which world we are from, i dont want this to happen it will further seperate everyone. one person may not be able to change much but yellonde has always been a united server together we can change lots of minds. this merge will make or break us.
Let's just hope it's for the best. I wonder if someone else will reply...
Apr 11 11
Yellonde Shadower
speck1231
Tenka: This is a yellondian thread, everyone outside of yellonde is against our small worlds ideals, they dont care. if you read some of the other threads with similar topics everyone is in to feed yellonde to the dogs.
Apr 11 11
KradiaGMS Marksman
RueIIia
I don't want to merge. At all. I LIKE MY SMALL LITTLE WORLD.
MapleStory Screen: 101 sniper key config (and more! o_o)
Apr 11 11
Yellonde Shadower
speck1231
Lokiyll: I don't want to merge. At all. I LIKE MY SMALL LITTLE WORLD.
the opinions of anyone from demethos, kradia, and yellonde dont matter, the one thing the 3 worlds share in common are biased opinions. im also almost certain just like kms server they will merge the 3 least populated servers into one, well i dont need to mention those again.
Apr 11 11
KradiaGMS Marksman
RueIIia
speck1231:

Lol I know I will still whine about it forever though xD
MapleStory Screen: 101 sniper key config (and more! o_o)
Apr 11 11
Yellonde Bow Master
XavierTenka
Then this reafirms the ideas I had, we like our little worlds the way they are but Nexon won't care about our opinions.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login