• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
everything you need to know about making a UA
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Apr 11 11
Scania I/L Mage
staaarpower
well, basically i have a lvl 100 thunderbreaker and plan on making a UA corsair when i reach 120. ive always wanted a corsair for many reasons, so dont try to talk me out of it lolol. BUT ive been reading a few things that say when you make the UA, it will have the same hair and skin? what? even the same color hair? what other conditions are there? also, you can wear cash shop clothes right? i ask this only because i never see UAs wearing them for some reason. so, i just want someone to completely explain it all and talk about their experiences with their UA so far. c:
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 11 11
Zenith Wild Hunter 4
iWantJaira
No. Basically its a new char screen. Have you ever used a maple life a/b?

Same concept, but at 50.

Its like making an advent on the new char screen, except:

you start at hene,
you start at 50,
you get your advance already,
you get free stuffz,
you get free armor/weapons.

And its custom, not same hair/eyes/skin

Also, ofc they get cash items.
New MapleStory Screen: Fourth job cannoneer advanced!
Apr 11 11
Bera Dark Knight
tonyroxhehe7
U GET SAME SKIN COLOR.
u get to pick face/hair but its hard to choose hair cuz u have to choose it with the clothings on.
its exactly the same from that point on.
Apr 11 11
Scania I/L Mage
staaarpower
i have no clue what a maple life a/b is haha explain? and also, you get the empresses fine set immediately? oh man my successor medal is going to look sooo long.
"ahoydreamer's successor" -_- i already reserved the name for my the UA though! i decided on Oceanias. surprisingly it wasnt taken o_o but also, when you first make the UA do you already have the cygnus skill? or do you get it at a later level?
Apr 11 11
Scania Hunter
Rangeability
Yes, you get the empress set right away, as well as the cygnus skill. You get another empress set at 70 (lightbulb quest).
Cannot change skin colour. I don't think you can change hair colour either (not sure).
Apr 11 11
Scania I/L Mage
staaarpower
WHAT you cant change the hair color? not even with cash shop coupon thing? im going to cry if my gunslinger has blue hair -__________-
Apr 11 11*
Scania Hunter
Rangeability
You can probably change it after with nx, but I'm not 100% certain about choosing your hair colour from the start.

I don't use nx, so I can't answer with 100% certainty.
Apr 11 11
Galicia Hunter
Bypath
You can't choose skin, hair color, and gender.

I know, for I have a UA.
New MapleStory Screen: Female hairs - sorted by location
Apr 11 11
Broa White Knight
BeRowdy
i think im gonna make a legit guide to making a UE. Who thinks i should?
Apr 11 11
Scania I/L Mage
staaarpower
so...ill have blue hair? i want it to be brown. i can change it right?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One