MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Do you have to do the Zakum Prequest to z-run?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Apr 26 11
Khaini Hermit
iassassinyou
Just as the title says, do you have to do the Zakum Prequest to z-run? or is that just for the party leader?

btw, what lvl is zakum? ive had different answers from different sites

Thanks
New thread Replies
Apr 26 11
Scania Night Lord
ScaredOfEmma
Yes and zakum is level 110
MapleStory Screen: Gratz emma on 100 :]
Apr 26 11
Scania Bow Master
Yankee11196
XmAccounts: Everybody that wants to go into the Zakum Alter is required to complete the prequests.
Part 1: Searching of the keys
Part 2: Jump Quest
Part 3: Retrieving the Golden Teeth.
I believe you must be 109 to hit Zakum 100% non-miss

You need to be 110 to 100% hit.
As the 2 above said, yes everyone needs to do the prequests.
MapleStory Screen: Reach 120
Apr 26 11
Bera Hero
HakNLash
you must be 110 to 100% hit zakum and yes u need to do the prequest. you only need to do them once though and u can go on a run anytime after.u just need at least 1 eye of fire in your inventory to go in.
MapleStory Screen: Level 200 db and ds normal magnus kill
Apr 26 11
Windia Blade Master
SlyVengeance
XmAccounts: Everybody that wants to go into the Zakum Alter is required to complete the prequests.
Part 1: Searching of the keys
Part 2: Jump Quest
Part 3: Retrieving the Golden Teeth.
I believe you must be 109 to hit Zakum 100% non-miss

This, except you have to be 110 to hit zakum and not miss.

A year ago the jump quest was the hardest part for me and i couldnt do it. So then this guy offered to help me that i met at the jump quest so i gave this stranger my pass/id/pin and all that and he logged in and did it for me ...i dont recommend you do this though, you'll probably get hacked. 97% chance you wont be as lucky as me lol to this day i wonder why he didnt hack me.. i had a 14x aran and all my equips were on it

On other chars later i did it myself though.
Apr 26 11
ElNido Hayato 4
Katahide
PhreshPrynce: This, except you have to be 110 to hit zakum and not miss.

A year ago the jump quest was the hardest part for me and i couldnt do it. So then this guy offered to help me that i met at the jump quest so i gave this stranger my pass/id/pin and all that and he logged in and did it for me ...i dont recommend you do this though, you'll probably get hacked. 97% chance you wont be as lucky as me lol to this day i wonder why he didnt hack me.. i had a 14x aran and all my equips were on it

Not everyone in the world are liars, some people are trust worthy and you just so happened to find one of the good people lucky you!
Apr 27 11
Khaini Hermit
iassassinyou
ok, thanks all!
Apr 27 11
Bellocan Chief Bandit
xxBunnyHerox
PhreshPrynce: This, except you have to be 110 to hit zakum and not miss.

it's really nice to know that there are people like that that exist in this world.. :]
Apr 27 11
Windia Blade Master
SlyVengeance
xBunnyHerox: it's really nice to know that there are people like that that exist in this world.. :]

cepesko: Not everyone in the world are liars, some people are trust worthy and you just so happened to find one of the good people lucky you!

Yea.... but that was over a year ago, i doubt people like that still exist. Plus i reaaaaaally dont recommend this. I just got so frustrated to the point i didnt care whether i got hacked or not, i was willing to take the chance.

So if you really dont care then go for it ^.^

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login