MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 26 11
Windia Aran 4
ToaAran
We said we wouldnt get the new cubes that JMS now have. Prepare to eat your words.

"Premium Miracle Cubes

Resets your potential and the number of your potential"

Credit: SP.net

you can see the extractions of it now
MapleStory Screen: High res angelic buster teaser MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 cinematic trailer
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Apr 26 11
Bera Corsair
GunPewPew
TinDragon: No dur.

He means premium miracle cubes i think.
Can't go back to 2 lines from premium miracle cubes. There was this screeny before from KMS/JMS and it was confirmed a 3 line item can't go back to 2 line.
MapleStory Screen: Gacha after server maintenance
Apr 26 11*
Windia Bishop
Desperating
Management: No, it has a certain success rate that will allow a 2 Line to become 3 line. It can also change what potential is actually on it whether it changes from 3% STR to 3% MP, or changes the item from Epic to Unique.

If you have a Unique 2 Line, these cubes WILL WORK at that certain success rate to change your item to a 3 Line Unique.
Note: If it does not add a line, the cube will like a regular Miracle Cube and change the stats of the potential.
I see, but if you use this premium miracle cube on a 3 lined equip, is it possible to reset it to a 2 lined? It's all I was curious about.
GunPewPew Alright, thanks for clarifying. Sorry @ the guy I commented.
MapleStory Screen: Zakum
Apr 26 11*
Bera Hero
TheLonerHero
someone needs to figure out the percentage so we can gauge how this will affect the prices of 3-lined items.

EDIT: and since these are premiums, they better give out better stats.

EDIT 2: Also make the chance of going from rare to epic, epic to rare much, much better,.
MapleStory Screen: Happy halloween MapleStory Video: Future Tokyo [by flyos520]
Apr 26 11
Scania Night Lord
xSerious
When do we get them?
MapleStory Screen: My crusader codex MapleStory Video: [Mercerious] Showing 3rd Job Skills
Apr 26 11
Bera Hero
TheLonerHero
effekt: obviously 3lined items are going to deflate.
if you see a 2line unique item thats much much cheaper than the 3line unique item, which one are you going to buy? The difference between 2line unique and 3line unique can be more than a billion meso at times, cubing the 2line to 3 would be a no brainer.

If this premium miracle cube somehow has a hidden potential to make 4 lines, they need to deflate the prices with everything. Chaos horntail necklace trading are worth more than mass mesos. It's so ridiculous.
Apr 26 11
Windia Demon Slayer 4
Laatst
themags: If this premium miracle cube somehow has a hidden potential to make 4 lines, they need to deflate the prices with everything. Chaos horntail necklace trading are worth more than mass mesos. It's so ridiculous.
3 is the max number of lines, lol.
Apr 26 11
Bera Hero
TheLonerHero
JulienL: 3 is the max number of lines, lol.

I know that... but what if? It's Nexon, they've broken this game with 2X EXP cards, remove them after big bang, only to add them back in 130% 150% exp gain/1 hour forms as an exploratory venue.
Apr 26 11
Windia Demon Slayer 4
Laatst
themags: I know that... but what if? It's Nexon, they've broken this game with 2X EXP cards, remove them after big bang, only to add them back in 130% 150% exp gain/1 hour forms as an exploratory venue.
Okay, what if. Then a lot of people would quit, lol.
Apr 26 11
Khaini Bow Master
Thewatch3r
It doesn't say for sure that they will added to GMS in this patch nor does it list the %chance of changing from 2 to 3 lines. Speculation thread D:
Apr 26 11
Bera Evan 10th Growth
DragonEnthra
Anybody know if the success rate was changed? Or is it still 33%?
MapleStory Screen: Chair floating! Maple Story: The tower of Oz update was such a huge fail.
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login