bzl.co

Add a thread

Premium Miracle Cubes

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

AckarRed Level 180 Windia Zero Transcendent
We said we wouldnt get the new cubes that JMS now have. Prepare to eat your words.

"Premium Miracle Cubes

Resets your potential and the number of your potential"

Credit: SP.net

you can see the extractions of it now
Posted: April 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 32

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4
No, it has a certain success rate that will allow a 2 Line to become 3 line. It can also change what potential is actually on it whether it changes from 3% STR to 3% MP, or changes the item from Epic to Unique.

If you have a Unique 2 Line, these cubes **WILL WORK** at that certain success rate to change your item to a 3 Line Unique.
Note: If it does not add a line, the cube will like a regular Miracle Cube and change the stats of the potential.[/quote]
I see, but if you use this premium miracle cube on a 3 lined equip, is it possible to reset it to a 2 lined? It's all I was curious about.
@GunPewPew Alright, thanks for clarifying. Sorry @ the guy I commented.
Apr 26 2011
New Screen: Zakum
themags Level 92 Bera Dawn Warrior 3
someone needs to figure out the percentage so we can gauge how this will affect the prices of 3-lined items.

EDIT: and since these are premiums, they better give out better stats.

EDIT 2: Also make the chance of going from rare to epic, epic to rare much, much better,.
Apr 26 2011
New Video: Future Tokyo [by flyos520] New Screen: Happy halloween
obviously 3lined items are going to deflate.
if you see a 2line unique item thats much much cheaper than the 3line unique item, which one are you going to buy? The difference between 2line unique and 3line unique can be more than a billion meso at times, cubing the 2line to 3 would be a no brainer.[/quote]

If this premium miracle cube somehow has a hidden potential to make 4 lines, they need to deflate the prices with everything. Chaos horntail necklace trading are worth more than mass mesos. It's so ridiculous.
Apr 26 2011
If this premium miracle cube somehow has a hidden potential to make 4 lines, they need to deflate the prices with everything. Chaos horntail necklace trading are worth more than mass mesos. It's so ridiculous.[/quote]
3 is the max number of lines, lol.
Apr 26 2011
3 is the max number of lines, lol.[/quote]

I know that... but what if? It's Nexon, they've broken this game with 2X EXP cards, remove them after big bang, only to add them back in 130% 150% exp gain/1 hour forms as an exploratory venue.
Apr 26 2011
I know that... but what if? It's Nexon, they've broken this game with 2X EXP cards, remove them after big bang, only to add them back in 130% 150% exp gain/1 hour forms as an exploratory venue.[/quote]
Okay, what if. Then a lot of people would quit, lol.
Apr 26 2011
It doesn't say for sure that they will added to GMS in this patch nor does it list the %chance of changing from 2 to 3 lines. Speculation thread D:
Apr 26 2011
Anybody know if the success rate was changed? Or is it still 33%?[/quote]

For 2 or 3 lines? It's probably the same. But this involves cubing. knowing that cubing an item from rare to epic and epic to unique is so hard and random, I thought it would be nice if premiums made it easier to turn rare into epic, epic into rare, and give out very decent potentials (9/6/6 throughout the board, etc)
Apr 26 2011
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.