MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 26 11
ElNido Evan 10th Growth
HumpsDragons
Open Beta is out! Go play! Link:
Elsword website

Preview Video
My video I made during CBT. Just the tutorial dungeon to show how it looks, etc.

Really awesome combo video

I wasn't until I found out we could keep our names from CBT.

I got Orange/Berry/Vanilla. =)

What is Elsword?
It's basically a game like Grand Chase, if you have played Grand Chase, it is very similar.
It's a new MMORPG that came out a little while ago, and is in Open Beta at the current moment.
the game has 3 characters at the moment:

Elsword- Basic sword character, male. His sister is Elesis from grand chase, he wants to prove to her that he is strong too. Also wants to save the same item that was stolen from Rena's home village. Advances to Magic Knight or Sword Knight.

-Magic knight is pretty simple, uses magic attacks.

-Sword knight is simple too, close up melee.

Rena- Pew pew! Archer character. Female. Elf, the usual. Her mission is to originally bring back something that was stolen from her home village. Advances to Wind Sneaker or Grand Archer.

-Wind Sneaker is basically a class that revolves around kicks and combos.

-Grand Archer is just a buff up from her original class, I would suppose.

Aisha- Magician, female. I'm not sure of her story, I believe it kind of went like this: Her magic was suddenly sapped away one day while she was travelling, she was a strong magician, but now is back to a weak state and must regain her power. Advances to Dark Mage or High Mage.

-Dark Mage.. Is a dark mage. Don't know what to say.

-High Mage, the elemental class of the game, basic stuff for MMORPGs'.

News:

1st Job Classes Will Be Released For The Official Launch of Elsword!

This is what youve been waiting for. At 5AMish PDT*, May 4, the Knights, Mages and Rangers of Elsword Online will be getting an upgrade so that you can start to fine tune your characters. Will your Elsword go magic? Will your Rena trade in her bow for some close quarter combat? Will your Ashia summon the demons of the dark or bring us into the light of High Magic? Choose your path.

Skill Reset Potion. Get it now!

Wish you had invested your skill points a bit differently? Heres your chance to set things right. Complete this one-time Event Quest to earn the El Revitalization Drink. Use it to reset all your invested skill points and learn skills as you please to get closer to that well-deserved Job Advancement.

To start the "Revitalize For Job Advancement" quest, pay Ariel a visit once your character has reached level 15 or higher. From there, you must complete the required dungeon and then return to Ariel to get the reward. Be sure to use it before May 18th or it will be deleted.

Other Basiler's IGNs:
Miragenin
Phantom/Shikigami
Paladin
ShiKage
Jerk/Bowner/Blues
Nidhogg
WeirdGiraffe
CasualFriday/Crayon/Happiness
Disarray
Miragenin/PhantomRose
Kinky/Demon/(Nude, Naked?)
Kyara
Xinn
Dwight
Letter
Stalin
CarmelSan
ArcherLeon
Shi
WatchGintama
Bu KK ake( No spaces.)
ExHayate
ipopbubbles
Dysfunction
ZombieOverlord/Avalon/Overking
Tatya
Cataclysmic
Era
Zlady
Weapon
MapleStory Video: Level 95 WildHunter / level 120 Corsair Vs. MuLung Dojo
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Apr 26 11
KradiaEMS Magician
Ddeokbokki
Can you play Elsword in Europe ? Because I got a beta invitation from killercombo to play Elsword.
Apr 26 11
Bera Buccaneer
Tainysi
Yup. I played it,hit level 30,got +6 strong red rock chief sword(the one where you had to craft.) I got a group of people just waiting to play it with me. We're gonna baws it up.
MapleStory Screen: Tainysi MapleStory Video: Smash Mushroom Collab 3
Apr 26 11
Broa Night Lord
condemnable
I got Phantom.
Can't wait for my halo.
Apr 26 11*
Windia Blade Master
Miragenin
holy crap thank you so much for posting this i didn't know elesword was coming to america can't wait till my download is done
my characters name is Miragenin add me if you want

dang it doesn't start till 3am tomorrow for me : oh well at least i'll have 3 hours to play before school lol
Apr 26 11
Bera Hero
Keyakian
Yep! I'll be playing. I can't wait to get my halo from the Closed Beta round.

I'll be going Sword Knight, as that's the class I fell in love with and still play all of the time in the Japanese version of the game. Lord Knight is awesome.

zzzxx!
MapleStory Screen: [jms] 'terrible luck' medal -99% hp MapleStory Video: [japanms] ayame dungeon & boss raid
Apr 26 11*
Scania Paladin
Archikiwi
I'm going to be playing, but I'll only be receiving the title

At least I got the IGN 'Paladin'.

Shikage08: I agree. The only reason I'm going with Sword Knight is because of that huge energy sword
MapleStory Screen: Drizzmal the angelic buster
Apr 26 11
ElNido Evan 10th Growth
HumpsDragons
Hmmm.
I'll put your IGNs up on the OP so we can all add eachother and stuff when it opens tommorow.
MapleStory Video: Level 95 WildHunter / level 120 Corsair Vs. MuLung Dojo
Apr 26 11*
Bera Hero
Keyakian
GeEmEs: I'm going to be playing, but I'll only be receiving the title

At least I got the IGN 'Paladin'.

Shikage08: I agree. The only reason I'm going with Sword Knight is because of that huge energy sword

Armageddon Blade? Lol It's a neat skill, but I never really had any practical use for it.

My name will probably be ShiKage.
MapleStory Screen: [jms] 'terrible luck' medal -99% hp MapleStory Video: [japanms] ayame dungeon & boss raid
Apr 26 11*
Scania Paladin
Archikiwi
ShiKage08: Armageddon Blade? Lol It's a neat skill, but I never really had any practical use for it.

My name will probably be ShiKage.

Yeah - who doesn't like a nice, long sword?

A timer just incase you need something to keep you up with how long until OB
MapleStory Screen: Drizzmal the angelic buster
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login