MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Replacing Duey the Delivery man

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Apr 29 11
Scania Evan 3rd Growth
SquidPilot
Hello, Maplers
If anyone is to be outraged about Dueys "retirement" and replacement (Donald) it's me!
Now usually Maplers would have buddys at school. During school time they'd negotiate what to give to eachother.
instead of wasting time meeting up, wasting time, and trading they would speak to Duey and send their friend a package.
Now instead of friend I'd send mesos to my "decoy" account (EntireTeam, dont ask about the name) create a new character
and then send them back to the new character for a little boost. Now that Duey is gone I've thought of a way to still do that
(Some maplers have done this. But I just thought of it by myself)

How to send items/mesos to another character on the same account
  1. Login to the player with the items/mesos (The "sender"
  1. Find a super secret spot and drop a potion or something to test.
  1. Login to your "reciever" and go to you super secret spot.
  1. Logout of that character and switch to the sender.
  1. Drop your items and mesos for the reciver
  1. Switch to the reciver and pick up your items/mesos*

• The max. you can drop is 50,000 mesos (you just drop 5x 50k mesos) but when you pick up you'll only find 45700 mesos.

How to send items/mesos to a character on a different account
  1. Log in to maplestory
  1. Click start game and immediatelly close the window.
  1. When the game loads up you should see an in-game login screen.
  1. Repeat the instructions above, but everytime you want to switch from the sender to the reciever or vice versa, click quit game and your
prompted by the login screen again.

Hope this helps.
Thankyou for reading, and please tell your friends about this as it is extremely helpful.
-Sabatonnn
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 29 11
Windia Evan 10th Growth
Hatunave
Sabatonnn: (Some maplers have done this. But I just thought of it by myself)

How to send items/mesos to another character on the same account
1. Login to the player with the items/mesos (The "sender"
2. Find a super secret spot and drop a potion or something to test.
3. Login to your "reciever" and go to you super secret spot.
4. Logout of that character and switch to the sender.
5. Drop your items and mesos for the reciver
6. Switch to the reciver and pick up your items/mesos*

Or you could put it in storage if they are same world and same account and not lose any mesos....
MapleStory Screen: Hangout at leafre
Apr 29 11
Khaini Xenon 4
Valkaryys
Wait, what, huh?

Use storage, you lazy bugger =___= Seriously, it's much easier, and no risk of losing anything from an interloper that might drop in. Duey was mostly for sending stuff to other people, like gifts and whatnot. Considering the cost of sending ONE item, I only used it once or twice.

As for different accounts, two different computers and a quick trade solves that issue much faster :
MapleStory Screen: Stop Hitting Yourself Maple Story: Finally getting around to Future Hene quests >-...
Apr 29 11
Windia Bishop
HoIySymboI4U
Taichikara: Or you could put it in storage if they are same world and same account and not lose any mesos....

LOL win.
MapleStory Video: How to do DB FA glitch
Apr 29 11
Scania Evan 3rd Growth
SquidPilot
So this post means nothing to you two?
Apr 29 11
Windia Evan 10th Growth
Hatunave
Sabatonnn: So this post means nothing to you two?

first half isn't necessary unless you have more than 8 items to drop and don't care to be relogging.

second half is good if you don't have 2 computers.
Apr 29 11*
Windia Evan 7th Growth
Solisia
He's mostly talking about two separate accounts(well, the only thing worth mentioning). Not everyone has access to two computers, so that may pose a problem. Simply following his instructions - which everyone usually figures out on their own - is what most people resort to. . . But. . . If your computer has enough RAM, you could do the whole two-at-a-time deal. Which is actually not "technically" illegal by the ToS BECAUSE: it simply turns your one computer in to two computers.

Loop hole in the ToS: If a 3rd party program changes the game directly, it is illegal and possibly considered a hack. If it's a program that affects your computer and just so happens to cross in to gaming territory - it's totally fine.

Prime example: active macros for your keyboard, which perform a short series of button-pushing while you are still present, not to be confused with botting.
Prime example in a game: Dragon Saga, having a macro that pushes X 10 times quickly for every time you push X 1 time, thus resulting in a faster-firing diffusion cannon for priests.
Apr 29 11
Windia Evan 10th Growth
Hatunave
Magicks: He's mostly talking about two separate accounts(well, the only thing worth mentioning). Not everyone has access to two computers, so that may pose a problem. Simply following his instructions - which everyone usually figures out on their own - is what most people resort to. . . But. . . If your computer has enough RAM, you could do the whole two-at-a-time deal. Which is actually not "technically" illegal by the ToS BECAUSE: it simply turns your one computer in to two computers.

Loop hole in the ToS: If a 3rd party program changes the game directly, it is illegal and possibly considered a hack. If it's a program that affects your computer and just so happens to cross in to gaming territory - it's totally fine.

Prime example: active macros for your keyboard, which perform a short series of button-pushing while you are still present, not to be confused with botting.
Prime example in a game: Dragon Saga, having a macro that pushes X 10 times quickly for every time you push X 1 time, thus resulting in a faster-firing diffusion cannon for priests.

True but the whole "How to send items/mesos to another character on the same account" part was kind of silly. that's what storage is for.
Apr 29 11
Duey was sacked. the world is doomed.
Apr 29 11
Scania Blade Master
SilvaLau
the delivery system in Maple Story would be very convenient for trading purposes between Basil Market traders if it is cheap and actually works, lol
MapleStory Screen: 200 dual blade range - 255,820-284,244 MapleStory Video: SilvaLau's Post Unleashed Equipment
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login