MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
May 10 11
Khaini Blade Lord
oEliteSlash
Well, I know there has been some threads about this but,
Which is the best ele staff (103) to get from mts clean for a battle mage?
I can get any of them so, which one is the best one?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
May 10 11
Mardia Marauder
Lunirs
They're all the same. Battle Mages have a neutral element so the element bonus doesn't affect us I believe.
MapleStory Video: [AsOne's Battle Mage Event] The Soul of a Battle Mage
May 10 11
Khaini I/L Arch Mage
xVMoshaVx
Nope only get a bonus if your elemental unfortunately
May 10 11
Khaini Blade Lord
oEliteSlash
So, should I go for the cheaper one?
May 10 11
Scania Paladin
Soures
cheapest one before was the yellow one cuz it didnt match people's outfits or whatever?, but when they made the mage boost come back, right now the cheapest is the most unused element ( not sure but it would be purple?)
May 10 11
Windia Hero
Tenkage
The cheapest right now is Ele Staff 3 because no one really wants it. Poison is good for F/P, Fire is good for Evans (so 1 is the most expensive since some F/P go for that too), and I/L prefer the lighting one since CL is the main attack move for them in 4th AFAIK. So that leaves Ele staff 3 which is the Ice Element since less people want it.
MapleStory Screen: Pb delivery.
May 10 11*
Khaini Blade Lord
oEliteSlash
Thanks you guys, I bought the ele staff 3, becuase it was the cheaper one
May 10 11
DemethosGMS Evan 10th Growth
DTamerLance
estaff's penalties dont affect battle mage,so get which ever one u want
May 10 11
Scania I/L Arch Mage
Godship
Cthulhusama: The cheapest right now is Ele Staff 3 because no one really wants it. Poison is good for F/P, Fire is good for Evans (so 1 is the most expensive since some F/P go for that too), and I/L prefer the lighting one since CL is the main attack move for them in 4th AFAIK. So that leaves Ele staff 3 which is the Ice Element since less people want it.

The cheapest one should still be ele staff 4.

Ele staff 3 is useful for 3rd job.
MapleStory Screen: Black mage comic MapleStory Video: 154 Demon Slayer Pap Solo - 15 Seconds
May 11 11
Windia Hero
Tenkage
Abysseon: The cheapest one should still be ele staff 4.

Ele staff 3 is useful for 3rd job.

Why would people pay hundreds of mil for a staff that is only more useful for 17 levels and less useful for 80 instead of the one that is going to be less useful for 17 levels and more useful for 80 levels? I can see using an Ele Wand 3 for 70-120 and switching to Ele staff 4 or switching to Ele wand 8 at 130 but getting an Ele Staff 3 just for 103-120 sounds silly to me since Elemental Staff/Wand 4/8 is better in 4th job and I'd rather not spend a ton of money for such a short amount of time using the item.
MapleStory Screen: Pb delivery.

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login