bzl.co

Add a thread

How much is a necomimi?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

I haven't seen a necomimi in a while, and I was just wondering how much they cost nowadays. I have 2 necomimis that I saved from way back, and i'm thinking of selling one. Anybody have the slightest clue as to how much they cost now? o-o
Posted: May 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 17

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Lmafroggy Level 155 Broa Bishop
I haven't seen a necomimi in a while, and I was just wondering how much they cost nowadays. I have 2 necomimis that I saved from way back, and i'm thinking of selling one. Anybody have the slightest clue as to how much they cost now? o-o[/quote]

Good question. I was wondering that as well c:
May 22 2011
@ Torq, I saw one in scania fm for 350m? ;;
Im guessing 250 (lowest ) to 500m?
because the 350 wasnt getting sold.. and there were like 3 of em
May 22 2011
Ghetto415 Level 191 Bera Shadower
wats a necomimi?[/quote]

The thing on my avatars head.
OT: They're about 350mil. Atleast in Bera. Many people actually offered me 350-500mil. I didn't accept them because these are special to me.
May 22 2011
Zero765 Level 120 Galicia Dawn Warrior 3
The thing on my avatars head.[/quote]

Ohhh..That's nice?
May 22 2011
Loraket Level 175 Reboot Kinesis 4
Even I've been around since CK and I don't know what that is either.[/quote]

It's probably because necromimi was an event only headwear given out about a year before CK...

OT: Two? I wish I had one.
May 22 2011
New Screen: Blackheart!
i saw one in fm for 80m, i was like whaaaat? thats pretty cool i guess, i wanted to buy it but i realized i was 79.5m short
May 22 2011
Ghetto415 Level 191 Bera Shadower
Ohhh..That's nice?[/quote]

Thanks? I was just telling him what it was lol.
May 22 2011
A necomimi is a discontinued item that came from an event a few years back. They're very rare to find, and most people who have a necomimi never wanna sell them for some reason. o_o The stats are terrible, it's simply for looks because like c'mon.. theyre CAT EARSSSS :<
May 22 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.