L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Hey look! A new job, Cannoneer!
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Jun 02 11
Mardia I/L Wizard
mage3897x
Skills for the new jobs in KMST. 10x more overpowered than mechanics. 10x faster than dual blades. 20x more bandwagoned. (these guys have monkeys and can summon ships. and they have fake arms. THESE ARE TRUE PIRATES MENG!)
fortune attack:+200% dmg at a 7% chance when attacking
Build up cannon:at lv1:2 att, 25 wdef/mdef. at lv10:25 att, 250 wdef/mdef.
Cannon Splasher!:Hits 3 monsters. 245% dmg. DoT:over a period of 4 seconds they get 50% dmg over a 1 second interval.
Gigantic backstep:MAx lvlv is 15:210% dmg to 3 mobs. 70% chance to lower speed by 60 for 5 seconds.
Punching cannon!:95% knockback. 98% x2 to 6 mobs. (this job has a cannon for an arm. just so you know.)
Critical Fire:+20% critical rate. +10% critical dmg
Cannon mastery:50% mastery. 120 accuracy
Physical training:30 str/dex
Slug shot:220% x2 to 4 enemies. uses24 mp.
Monkey rush boom:Throws a barrel that dmgs monsters(50% x3 to 8 monsters.) and then does 350% dmg once it stops moving
Booster:11 MP. lasts 20 seconds.
MONKEY MAAAAAAGIC!(EPIC NAME):Strengthens your party with monkey magic. 55 MP, for 300 seconds MM gives...20 all stats, 300 HP/MP, 10 speed/5jump, 160 accuracy, 120 avoid.
Reinforced cannonPASsive. gives 30 att. +1 attack speed level.
Vital extreme:Over powered. +25% HP, +100% Defense, +20% chance to be immune to status problems. PASSIVE.
Counterattack shooterfirst thing that came to mind was counterstrike. 20% chance to counter with 160% dmg.
Cannon strike:280% dmg x3 to 6 enemies
Monkey Power bombstronger version of monkey rush. requires maxed monkey rush.) 180% dmg to 8 mobs x4. 95% chance for 4 second DoT.(+30% DoT dmg.)
Monkey Wave:This is for if you thought the previous skills were op. 1000% damage. 100% critical. 95% stun.
Cannon jump:Stronger rocket jump. 210% dmg.
Oak roulette:THis is a buff. lasts 240 seconds. 30% to cause darkness, stun, frozen, or slow for 5 seconds. cooldown is 30 seconds.
roll of the dice:u know what this does. DOUBLE ROLL OF THE DICE!:This officially makes this class better than all the other adventurer pirates. requires max roll of the dice. At max it has 200 second coooldown and lasts 200 seconds. Thus, no cd. This skill rolls two dice instead of one. So you can get 2 effects.
Hyper monkey Spell:HYPER MONKEY SUPER FORCE GO! requires maxed monkey magic. At level 30 it...gives...700 HP/MP, 40 all stat, 15 speed/10 jump, 250 acc/avoid and lasts 300 seconds.
Overburning cannonassive. +40% damage. ignore 20% monster defense.
Cannon BAAAAZOOOOKKAAA:A training skill. 650% x2. Hits 6 mobs.
NAUTILUS:THE BATTLESHIP!:This is an ultimate. The nautilus battleship appears and opens a can of whoop as. 350 MP. Hits 15 monsters. 600% dmg x3. That's right. 1800% dmg total. Strongest ultimate ever.
Supporting Monkey twins:This is creative. A summon. TIS ALSO OP. A lv15 they do 200% dmg to 3 monsters. Lasts 180 seconds.
Magnetic Anchor:86 MP. lasts 20 seconds. 500% dmg to everything nearby. Even unicorns. does 620% dmg when it self destructs.
Hero's will, maple warrior, pirate's fury.:I doubt anyone cares about these.
Cannon buster:Hits 3 monsters. 320% dmg x3. Very long range.
New MapleStory Screen: KMS New fm system window New MapleStory Video: Funny maplestory animation
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Jun 02 11
Bera Corsair
MiniCannons
Wtf is this?
Jun 02 11*
Windia Blade Lord
StreetCoke
Loosely translated Korean. Sounds fake, but is actually very much accurate.
New MapleStory Screen: Aranout New MapleStory Video: Jump Update: Lvl97 Ranger @Monster Park
Jun 02 11
Yellonde Outlaw
DVecc
Am now saving my UA for this class lol
Jun 02 11*
Arcania Thunder Breaker 3
KoreanKick
...Ironically, this is actually the new pirate hero. I mean the concept of a cannon user.
The skills are being translated atm I believe.
Jun 02 11*
Mardia I/L Wizard
mage3897x
Paulitically:this isnt a troll thread. I really don't see why anyone would put up fake skill tables. Check my medals. Then, see if i'm new to basil
Cobeanz:Actually quite a few of there books cost nx...
KangkyuleeROOF THAT THE SKILLS "AREN'T" HOAX? I don't get why people would think this is fake.
I took time and effort into translating the skill tables -.- The skills are out in kmst! So stop misleading other people.
New MapleStory Screen: KMS New fm system window New MapleStory Video: Funny maplestory animation
Jun 02 11
Khaini Corsair
ShineFreedom
DVecc1217: Am now saving my UA for this class lol
According to Spadow, this is going to be like a different side of Pirate like in Dual Blade, so I'm pretty sure you can't create UA with this job.
Jun 02 11
Scania Aran 4
Redshankssx
according to skill data they look very weak. Balance is coming for sure
New MapleStory Video: KMST Shadower Revamp
Jun 02 11
Arcania Thunder Breaker 3
KoreanKick
falzar97x:
I took time and effort into translating the skill tables -.- The skills are out in kmst! So stop misleading other people.

I misread one of your skill translations. I did, in my defense, edit my post before you editted yours.
It would also help if you made the format cleaner and more professional. It would actually make the thread seem credible, prevent misunderstanding, and it would make use of your "medals" hmm?
Jun 02 11
Mardia I/L Wizard
mage3897x
KangKyuLee: I misread one of your skill translations. I did, in my defense, edit my post before you editted yours.
It would also help if you made the format cleaner and more professional. It would actually make the thread seem credible, prevent misunderstanding, and it would make use of your "medals" hmm?

oh?u misread it? o_o curious but what did u read it as?
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login