MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 02 11
Broa Priest
HolyCash
So is there a way to use a $5 Ultimate Game Card? I know the ways of using the $10+ Ultimate Game Cards but I don't anything that says about $5 Ultimate Game Cards. When I click on charge nx it has a 5k nx choice. I click it and theres no pay by cash (way to use Ultimate Game Cards) When I click on 10k nx there is a pay by cash. So if any one knows how to use a $5 Ultimate Game Card for nx please post it here.
MapleStory Screen: Lvl 200 begginer
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jun 02 11
I don't think you can. :O
MapleStory Screen: Vroom vroom
Jun 02 11
Broa Paladin
HyperSirens
I don't think you can :0
Jun 02 11
Broa Hero
IGNfound
you use the code on the gamecard... and input as a nexon code i think
MapleStory Screen: Cannon shooter
Jun 02 11
Bera Aran 4
soulphase
get another 5$ and use them both as a 10
Jun 02 11*
Broa Priest
HolyCash
purplebunnyz: I don't think you can. :O

I love you

Smillymage1: you use the code on the gamecard... and input as a nexon code i think

That won't work since it is a normal $10 code has to be used in pay by cash and does not work in the nexon codes. So a $5 would not work on it. I needa way to use a $5 game card on it.
Jun 02 11
Mardia Ranger
FLashxChaos
you can, just inbox me and I'll tell you. No troll, I'm too lazy to type it up right now,.
Jun 02 11*
MapleStory Screen: Vroom vroom
Jun 02 11
Broa Priest
HolyCash

Come on babe I love you and you will love me too when you get to know me. I know that your just insecure about your body but its ok ill make everything much better.
Jun 02 11
Bera Evan 5th Growth
Rawrfgh
How do these cards work? They sell them at the Walgreens closest to my house and I'm not willing to walk many more blocks just to get Nx. They only sell the 20 dollar card, but I'm kind of tempted.
Nintendo Wii/3D Screen: Whee Hoenn Pokemon Maple Story: When an object mistakes privilege as right, pictur...
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login