MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

luckless mage. good?

MapleStory Forums : Mage : Magician questions and answers

Jun 13 11
Broa Mechanic 4
Jikkoshimasu
is it good to have a luckless mage or is it bad. i made one today and i was just wondering.
thanks
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jun 13 11
Bera I/L Arch Mage
bluewhaley
Im LUKless and Im perfectly fine
MapleStory Screen: Mist eruption madness MapleStory Video: I/L archmage post Ascension :D
Jun 13 11
Windia Bowman
BrisingrElf
if ure funded yeah its pretty good.what really shucks is their weapons for 4th jobs+ (ele staves 5-8 req luk of 160), and new weapons after chaos (which idk whats their luk req lol)
Jun 13 11
Bera Blade Master
falenXblader
lukless mages are pretty good, funding helps a lot, but you can still go quite far with a decently scrolled pyrope wisdom staff
MapleStory Screen: Tespia cs reward fail MapleStory Video: Giants VS Zakum
Jun 13 11
Broa Mechanic 4
Jikkoshimasu
i was wondering damage wise. hes only lvl 15ish so it doesnt matter right now. in the long run...
Jun 13 11*
Bera I/L Arch Mage
SageRavin
MapleStory Screen: 5th anniversary event!
Jun 13 11*
Windia Hero
Tenkage
Bruno8080: if ure funded yeah its pretty good.what really shucks is their weapons for 4th jobs+ (ele staves 5-8 req luk of 160), and new weapons after chaos (which idk whats their luk req lol)

Elemental Wand 5-8 are lukless, 4th tier, about 10% of the price of Elemental Staff 5-8, and only around 20-25 Matk lower. It's not like mages (other than battle mages since we can't use wands) are gonna be that badly off by using the wands and being lukless. With all the int and money you would save it's probably very close in dmg actually.

Edit: Oh and bishops since using Elemental Wand/Staff is bad for them although rich ones could still get a VIP Staff/Wand.
MapleStory Screen: Pb delivery.
Jun 13 11
Scania Marksman
p0ckeyp0ke
Pretty good imo. With all that luk being pumped in, %int would be delicious.
Of course, only if you have decent funding.

I recommend ravkin 's threads.
MapleStory Screen: At the basil park
Jun 13 11
Bellocan Dark Knight
lCrushBabies
Bruno8080: if ure funded yeah its pretty good.what really shucks is their weapons for 4th jobs+ (ele staves 5-8 req luk of 160), and new weapons after chaos (which idk whats their luk req lol)
I think you're furrywalis everytime when i read a post of you lmao
MapleStory Screen: Finally level 150 ! :) MapleStory Video: Mercedes dojo with more than 150 percent boss
Jun 14 11
Windia Bowman
BrisingrElf
hee4ever: wha..? ._.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login