MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

KMS registration guide.

MapleStory Forums : KMS : Talk about Korean Maple Story

Jun 13 11
Scania Dark Knight
Njghtmares
I think you have to be a member to view it. Anyways, good forum and nice people. Easy to register, I registerd in a little under a minute. I am going to re-join kms after reaching level 140 until chaos hits GMS. Thanks for reading. Add what world you play in, class, and world in this thread please. Go here to start your new adventure in KMS!
MapleStory Screen: What is Maple with out a Story? MapleStory Video: Finally reached level 200! Maple Story: Hey Price check on Ink-and-wash in Scania I'm thin...
New thread Replies
Jun 13 11
If the creator wanted it here, wouldn't they have posted it here?
Jun 13 11
Scania Assassin
Prosian
Why play something none of your friends in real life play? Why play something "temporary" that won't get you anywhere?

That's why I don't play any unofficial MapleStory servers, or different versions.
Jun 14 11*
Scania Dark Knight
Njghtmares
above: This a official server. Its not a GMS region though... My friends play this version of maple btw, I'm the odd one out for playing GMS.
capnsteve: This is for the people that don't have to go through EF, I'm a member there but wish to join a different KMS community. I can only imagine others here want to do the same. If they don't want to they simply won't join. Case closed. I won't post it again if it causes problems with other maplers...
MapleStory Screen: What is Maple with out a Story? MapleStory Video: Finally reached level 200!
Jun 14 11
Scania Paladin
citycop
Just play GMS. KMS isn't for your country, dude.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login