MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 14 11
DemethosGMS Outlaw
xAlecSeow
hey so my friend hasnt been on in a long time and i think i kno y bcuz he had a lot of chao scrolls and kept so he prob got banned. but to make sure i wanna no were the list is i rember cing 1 so any help pl?. thnx to hoever ansers...
New thread Replies
Jun 14 11
Windia Gunslinger
Abcyde
I think they release it every patch.
Jun 14 11
Scania Xenon 4
GrantWalks
Abcyde: I think they release it every patch.

Which is why the dam thing is a mile long and finding someones name is impossible... They need to do one like every week, that would make me feel better... Plus I wanna know if my report on those freaking D/C hackers went through...
Jun 14 11
Broa Bishop
TamauI
IamAPPLEpie: Which is why the dam thing is a mile long and finding someones name is impossible... They need to do one like every week, that would make me feel better... Plus I wanna know if my report on those freaking D/C hackers went through...

Press the default keys: Control+F

This will bring up the search function available in most main-stream browsers. From there simply type the name of the person you're looking for. If they're on the list, it will highlight their name.
Jun 14 11
Scania Xenon 4
GrantWalks
DarkTamaul: You are my Hero. I will love you forever.
Jun 14 11*
Scania Xenon 4
GrantWalks
raraww: They pit a in a new one every patch@@@@@looking for someone to train with lv 90-100 mp3

If you got Holy Symbol I'll come.

Wait, you Windia, nvm...

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login