MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 19 11
Bera F/P Arch Mage
AzumagiBio
I have been playing around in Tespia recently. One of the changes I've noticed is this: there is a new 'Android Equipment' Tab to the left of your personal equipment tab. On the Android Equipment Tab, there are these options:

Cap
Forehead
Gloves
Clothes/Top
Pants
Shoes
Mantle

Naturally, I am curious as to what kind of clothes this android can exactly wear. For example: Is it possible to dress your android up in common equips that all classes can normally wear? If any of those said equips had potential, could those stats stack with the clothes that your character is wearing? I highly doubt that is the case, but nevertheless, I am curious.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Jun 19 11
Windia Aran 4
ToaAran
Your Android will wear NX equipment. It will come with a preset clothing, but you can share your own NX gear with it.
MapleStory Screen: High res angelic buster teaser MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 cinematic trailer
Jun 19 11
Bera F/P Arch Mage
AzumagiBio
Aw, I see.. I was hoping that I can give my Android the complete Android Gear (that I still have) since it is an Android and get the set bonus while wearing other common thief clothes. That would be very much broken.
Jun 19 11
Windia Aran 4
ToaAran
AsaLostar: Aw, I see.. I was hoping that I can give my Android the complete Android Gear (that I still have) since it is an Android and get the set bonus while wearing other common thief clothes. That would be very much broken.

On the plus side, their Android parts have slots and is scrollable. You could use any ATK scroll on it at Tespia.
MapleStory Screen: High res angelic buster teaser MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 cinematic trailer
Jun 19 11
Galicia Shadower
FailedCorn
Wait, How do you get an Android, and what does it do?
MapleStory Screen: Bunch of cows MapleStory Video: FailedCorn Vs. Rex
Jun 19 11
Bera I/L Arch Mage
bluewhaley
Does ANYONE know what drops the recipe for an android? Ive been farming all day @ the loactions on the drop list and I have yet to find one =.=
MapleStory Screen: Mist eruption madness MapleStory Video: I/L archmage post Ascension :D
Jun 19 11
Windia Aran 4
ToaAran
MapleIx3: Does ANYONE know what drops the recipe for an android? Ive been farming all day @ the loactions on the drop list and I have yet to find one =.=

These are the Android Recipes from EllinForest.

Android[ADD]

Android(M): Roid, Plateon, Krip, Patrol Robot L
Android(F): Chronos, Robo

These are the Heart Recipes

Gold Heart: Gatekeeper Crocky, Qualm Guardian
Garnet Heart: HornedTail
Crystal Heart: Offical Knight A
Admantium Heart: Master Death Teddy
Jun 19 11*
Windia Priest
SayPleases
AckarRed: These are the Android Recipes from EllinForest.

Android[ADD]

Android(M): Roid, Plateon, Krip, Patrol Robot L
Android(F): Chronos, Robo

These are the Heart Recipes

Gold Heart: Gatekeeper Crocky, Qualm Guardian
Garnet Heart: HornedTail
Crystal Heart: Offical Knight A
Admantium Heart: Master Death Teddy

I don't understand, what are the hearts for?

EDIT: What profession do you need to make this android?
Jun 19 11
Windia Dark Knight
CaeruIeum
iShotBunny

Smithing
Jun 19 11
Windia Priest
SayPleases

Thank you =)
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login