MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

my gemstone imp is sick, what do i feed it?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jun 30 11
Scania Blade Lord
Mazorah
title... i was experimenting with what i can/can't feed it. i think feeding it an etc. item caused it to become sick but i have no idea what to do now; it won't eat anything it just says "too sick to eat" or "does not want this item."

halp?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Jun 30 11
Scania Hero
Rexaar2
The only cure is in the crafting town shop... and it not out yet, so there is nothing you can do if it get sick.
MapleStory Screen: Maplestory chaos pvp MapleStory Video: Aran/hero hard mode gollux duo
Jun 30 11
ElNido Bow Master
BreezyChan
DoTheDew: howd u get da imp?

They drop commonly. Just kill random monsters, so far I've gotten about 5 imps. Only used two though as I don't want to waste equipment to find out the reward is junk.
Jun 30 11
Arcania Dark Knight
MacD88
R.I.P. Gemstone Imp. You'll always be remembered.

On a more serious note, July 11th should be the day that Professions are formally released. If you find another imp, don't use it until then, unless you have tons of equips around your level to feed it every 10 minutes. Any imps that become sick are doomed until the 11th.
Jun 30 11
Scania Blade Lord
Mazorah
... bummer. lol. i'll just keep them for now then haha
Jun 30 11
Windia Evan 10th Growth
LunaEonRalis
I was happy when I found my pet rock c: but it sucks we have to wait for the 11th :c
MapleStory Screen: Miracle cubes MapleStory Video: Maplestory Tespia V0.99-Pink Bean Room
Jun 30 11
Windia Blade Recruit
biadesofdual
You can feed it ETC items, too
Jun 30 11
Bera Battle Mage 4
bTRANbro
what does it do O_o
Jun 30 11
Khaini Night Lord
badboyplaya
Sorry to be so unaware of what you guys are talking about.. but what could somebody tell me what an "imp" is?
Jun 30 11
Scania Night Lord
hotpepper
i feed my pet rock etc items...
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login