bzl.co

Add a thread

my gemstone imp is sick, what do i feed it?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

title... i was experimenting with what i can/can't feed it. i think feeding it an etc. item caused it to become sick but i have no idea what to do now; it won't eat anything it just says "too sick to eat" or "does not want this item."

halp?
Posted: June 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 37

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4
howd u get da imp?[/quote]

They drop commonly. Just kill random monsters, so far I've gotten about 5 imps. Only used two though as I don't want to waste equipment to find out the reward is junk.
Jun 30 2011
R.I.P. Gemstone Imp. You'll always be remembered.

On a more serious note, July 11th should be the day that Professions are formally released. If you find another imp, don't use it until then, unless you have tons of equips around your level to feed it every 10 minutes. Any imps that become sick are doomed until the 11th.
Jun 30 2011
... bummer. lol. i'll just keep them for now then haha
Jun 30 2011
You can feed it ETC items, too
Jun 30 2011
Sorry to be so unaware of what you guys are talking about.. but what could somebody tell me what an "imp" is?
Jun 30 2011
i feed my pet rock etc items...
Jun 30 2011
Sorry to be so unaware of what you guys are talking about.. but what could somebody tell me what an "imp" is?[/quote]

it's rock that is alive and look a baby rock.. it's not a ore or something.. big yellow stone with eyes and mouth
Jun 30 2011
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.