MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

where to train at lvl 120 + (besides lhc)?

MapleStory Forums : Buccaneer : Talk about the Brawler, Marauder and Buccaneer classes

Jul 01 11
Broa Chief Bandit
iDropCoin
I reached lvl 120 finally

I looked it up everywhere, but many guides excluded 4th job training places.
I need help. is lhc is the only place to train?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jul 01 11
Windia Buccaneer
LegenderyMe
lhc is faster then anything but leafre monsters are not so bad and have bether drop
Jul 01 11
Windia Buccaneer
Tricks122
Most guides exclude 4th job training? The sticky guide links to a guide that includes training spots for 120+ that are not LHC. Perhaps you should look a little harder next time.
MapleStory Screen: Post-mutiny buccaneer setup
Jul 01 11
Khaini Buccaneer
Br0kenKnuckl
A good spot would be ToT, but you have to be 140 to get inside... Just a heads up
Jul 01 11
Broa Chief Bandit
iDropCoin
Tricks122: Most guides exclude 4th job training? The sticky guide links to a guide that includes training spots for 120+ that are not LHC. Perhaps you should look a little harder next time.
the sticky guide only provides the link to big bang training places for "ALL JOBs." Not buccaneer- exclusive.
if you want to prove your point, then show me your source. "quote" it.
thanks.
Jul 01 11
Windia Buccaneer
Tricks122
There ARE NO exclusive class training spots anymore. Everyone trains at the same places now, it's not like pre-BB when Marauders trained at Elder Wraith and every melee class could train at Himes while Outlaws sniped Newties. The spots marked there are the decent ones and if you want Bucc exclusive places you're sadly mistaken, they don't exist.
MapleStory Screen: Post-mutiny buccaneer setup
Jul 01 11
Broa Chief Bandit
iDropCoin
so based on the sticky note, it is highly recommended that i should papulatus or zakum?
even at lvl 120 i mean.
Jul 01 11
Scania Buccaneer
DoubleKarma
Why won't you go to lhc?

Its ridiculously fast and you make new friends. O_o
MapleStory Video: Karma Bros. Time Attack
Jul 01 11
Bera Buccaneer
Fr3shMangos
Dragon Turtles at Leafre are pretty good, that's where I went before LHC came out.
MapleStory Screen: A buccaneer's keyboard
Jul 01 11
Bera Dark Knight
Whash
spirit vikings are pretty good.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login