MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Maplestory Personality System - Fastest Way to Increase

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jul 01 11
DemethosGMS Hero
lilxkasumi
What's the fastest way to increase each personality trait?

Charisma (can be increased by hunting bosses)
Sense (can be increased by collecting herbs)
Insight (can be increased by mining and revealing the hidden potential of items)
Will (can be increased by completing party quests, by gaming time and by leveling up profession skills)
Craft (can be increased by creating equips/items)
Charm (Charm can be increased by equipping/using cash items and when your fame goes up)
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Jul 01 11
Nova Crusader
ValiantJay
Charisma - Daily Boss Runs OR hunt mini boss every spawn time
Sense - Just do Herbalism
Insight - Just do Mining
Will - Don't Log off and do alot of pqs
Craft - Just craft stuff
Charm - Do Zak run daily and pick up the zhelms
MapleStory Screen: 8th anniv equips
Jul 01 11
Bera Bishop
OmgCheyx3
Wat. wtf is this new stuff? o-o
(is totally not with the new change xD)
Jul 01 11*
DemethosGMS Hero
lilxkasumi
JayShee I know how to increase each one, but I'm looking for details. Like, I know Dodo is a good +50 ambition per kill and fast spawn. And hene PQ gives +5 willpower, whereas LPQ gives +25 willpower (if i remember correctly). Any suggestions on which PQ is the best? :]

lmaoplane11 http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=37250
Jul 01 11
Bera Mercedes 4
xCedeez
^Check the official maple site, it gives u a bunch of patch notes and what the update includes. its pretty nifty
Jul 01 11
Nova Crusader
ValiantJay
Harder the PQ better trait you will get, in KMS some pq also gives 2 different kinds of traits
MapleStory Screen: 8th anniv equips
Jul 01 11
Bera Bishop
OmgCheyx3
LOl reminds me of pokemon. But sounds epicly cool
Jul 01 11
Broa Bow Master
samuelie
I NEED POFFENS FOR MY NIGHTLORD, anybody got any pecha berries.
Jul 01 11
Scania F/P Arch Mage
frozenfear13
I do daily paps and hunt minibosses for fun. Doing Mu Lung dojo increases willpower btw.
Jul 01 11*
Galicia Mechanic 4
GeniusKnite
For willpower, dojoing would possibly be the best since beating it up to leviathan = 63 points (I still can't beat the master sadly).

However, an untested way to lv up willpower and charisma would be to do lots and lots of dimensional crack pqs. Each pq will get you 35 Willpower exp and every time you equip a new broken glasses you get 40 charm exp

Also, equipping zak helms gets you 50 charm per hat, so if you can solo zak, this would be a good method too
MapleStory Screen: Extreme Mech Ult Maple Story: wasted 10b failing at eeing tyrants
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login