MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 05 11
KradiaGMS Phantom 4
SakiYuzuki
Just feed it constantly, forcing it to sleep and never let it wake up for more than a few minutes.
My imps are level 2 and still haven't died.
MapleStory Screen: Herb chart
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 09 11
Scania Mechanic 4
camv2
What do you do if the imp gets sick? 0-0
Jul 09 11
Bera Mechanic 4
XenonNG54
theres no meds yet so you have to reset the pot and start over... like what she said forcibly feed it to sleep. Ignore all the things sayin overfeeding will not add closeness unless you want like the best prize. If you dont care whut you get just do it her way. if you do care dont use it until the cures come out
Jul 09 11
Bera Shadower
FnFalure
Zombisgreat: Nothing for now since you can only cure it with a certain item from the profession place which isn't even out.
On Topic. Nice tip.
MapleStory Screen: Chillin' with the pigs MapleStory Video: Maplestory NO-sense 4
Jul 09 11
Bera Shadower
killer1999p
I gave it my Scar hat.. i thought "pot" was potential and it would erase it, and hopefuly i get 3 line... It ate it
MapleStory Video: MapleWorld World: Knight of Light(Mihile)
Jul 09 11
Scania Evan 9th Growth
dragunwiz
kevinhbk: I gave it my Scar hat.. i thought "pot" was potential and it would erase it, and hopefuly i get 3 line... It ate it

Its funny how you tried your scarlion first instead of using another item
Jul 09 11
Galicia Blade Recruit
ithrowcards3
MapleStory Screen: Heart stone and golden herb togher
Jul 09 11
Bera Shadower
killer1999p
kelvinlin: I was gonna drop it anyways but still wtf man
MapleStory Video: MapleWorld World: Knight of Light(Mihile)
Jul 09 11
Scania Mechanic 4
camv2
DANG Quick reply :] Ty guys MY LITTLE IMPY :[ Sub to my yotuube guys :] youtube/gmsgameplay
Jul 09 11
Scania Evan 8th Growth
xCookiehzx3
what do imps give/do..
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login