MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Where to train lvl 139 besides LHC

MapleStory Forums : Bowman : Bowman questions and answers

Jul 11 11
Broa Bow Master
KokoaPebblez
Okay so ive been training at LHC for awhile and i know it is the best exp right now. But i just want to take a break from LHC and train solo somewhere. Somewhere that is not terrible, maybe like 20%-25% per hr. Is Bain a good place to train?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Jul 11 11
Windia Dark Knight
xiaoyu02
You can go try some old school maps in leafre, such as Blue Wyvern or Cornians. But I dun think there is a place that u can get 20%~25% per hr. Leveling at LHC is a joke compare to the old maps. If they aren't gonna increase the lvl cap. They should reli think to remove that place.
Jul 11 11
Windia Bow Master
iCanHasBow
You could go to the first map in ToT, however LHC is much superior
MapleStory Screen: 137 bowmaster range - 11165-13135
Jul 11 11
Broa Bow Master
KokoaPebblez
according to basil, green cornians and bains are same level, same hp n exp. except i think the map is easier with bains because its flat. but yeah i agree with LHC. im only trying to get away from there because im bored of it and sometimes annoying to try to find a party.
Jul 11 11*
Bera Marksman
Armydog7
You aren't going to get 20-25% an hour at a place that isn't LHC. I got 15%/hr at ToT at level 142. Bains and Cornians wern't even close to as good.
MapleStory Screen: Concerto - ATK 139
Jul 11 11
Bera Aran 2
NoD3xAzn
do u think u can solo pap at ur lvl? cuz i think that's good exp.
Jul 11 11
Bellocan Paladin
PaladinXiao
Skele/ToT, or Bossing are your only options. Highly advised to work on getting really deep in ToT.
MapleStory Screen: Gm summoning event--march 2009

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login