L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 12 11
DemethosGMS Aran 4
Terastodon
at the top left there is a line of hair color coming from one of the "spikes" from the top left down to the head. ive noticed this for some while now and im just wondering why its there lol? i like the hairstyle but it just bothers me so much. im considering changing it just because of that little detail. anyone willing to convince me otherwise to just change the hair color from orange to purple or something along those lines?
Replies
Jul 12 11
Broa Blade Recruit
Pixeliate
Looks like someone just added a random line in paint to it ;p
Jul 12 11
Scania Buccaneer
FluffyBucko
PIaguedwind: Looks like someone just added a random line in paint to it ;p

It really does!
Jul 12 11
Khaini Hero
xReiKitsune
Thanks... now it bothers me.
It's a great hairstyle for warriors. Personally, I think it's just a little streak of hair to indicate a somewhat messy hairstyle.
Jul 12 11
DemethosGMS Aran 4
Terastodon
i like it but i really dont like the "line" i wish it would just go away -_- anyways, i kinda want a new hairstyle anyways. i will probably just change the hair color lol
Jul 12 11
Bera Bow Master
Valkog
It means you take ass kicking as a priority before your hair! You should be proud of your single dislodged lock of hair!
New MapleStory Screen: Pink haired space pirates
Jul 12 11
Renegades White Knight
ToastNexus
Uhm, wear a hat 0.o

I miss my dragon tail hair...
New MapleStory Screen: Death to the spirit of rock!
Jul 12 11
Broa Buccaneer
MrEpicBucca
When u lay down it looks like ur hair is hovering above u. that's why I wear this blitz helm.
New MapleStory Screen: Jms cwkpq boss card New MapleStory Video: [kMSt 1.2.411] Phantom at Ludi
Jul 12 11
DemethosGMS Aran 4
Terastodon
i just decided to change my skin color and hair color lol. i used a random hair color and got purple xD
Jul 12 11
Scania Crossbow Man
Giotto
Dw it's just like that, similar to Dreamcatcher

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login