• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
what lvl charm do you need for a pocket slot
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Jul 12 11
Windia Bow Master
iHit1RlyFast
because you hardly get any charm from fame
Replies
Jul 12 11
Broa Phantom 4
RipperBlast
lvl 30.
Jul 12 11*
Windia Battle Mage 3
Herculons
you have to be an nx....you know.... to get a pocket slot.

lv 30? please, I've been playing and bossing all day since the patch two weeks ago and my ambition is still lv 10. Not to mention you are limited to gaining 500 trait points per day.
Jul 12 11
Khaini Aran 4
PatPerma200
XHerculonX: you have to be an nx....you know.... to get a pocket slot.

lv 30? please, I've been playing and bossing all day since the patch two weeks ago and my ambition is still lv 10. Not to mention you are limited to gaining 500 trait points per day.

You need to learn how to lie, because I did get full Ambition since day 1 and I have lvl 22 ambition and it could be lvl 25 if I didn't miss someday. By the way you can 5k charm per day, so it's not completely impossible.
New MapleStory Screen: My assassin damage range. New MapleStory Video: Bored Blaze Wizard fighting 3rd adv Boss with lvl 0 wand.
Jul 12 11*
Windia Battle Mage 3
Herculons
patrickpi666: You need to learn how to lie, because I did get full Ambition since day 1 and I have lvl 22 ambition and it could be lvl 25 if I didn't miss someday. By the way you can 5k charm per day, so it's not completely impossible.

You do realize it took you two weeks to get to level 22 ambition? Charm is NOT as easy to get as ambition. The main way to get charm is to equip cash shop equips, and certain rewards from certain pqs. So really, unless you are buying cash shop items daily, then its going to take a while to get to lv 30 charm.

I am assuming of course that cs equips give around 50-100 charm per equip. It may be a little bit easier than it seems if cs equips give more charm upon equip.

And on another note...not everybody makes sure to get full ambition each day. The fact that you accuse me of lying shows me one thing. It shows that you do not consider the circumstances of others when speaking your mind.
Jul 15 11
Khaini I/L Arch Mage
soggynugget
If you get random hairs or zhelms, it's 90 charm each.. that's a good amount if you ask me.

OT: I have level 14 charm, no pocket slot yet..
New MapleStory Screen: 3line pure gold engine?
Jul 18 11
Scania Beginner
noobgang
i've got lvl 51 charm, cept the quest is impossible
Jul 18 11
Bera Night Lord
Phantasizes
soggynugget: If you get random hairs or zhelms, it's 90 charm each.. that's a good amount if you ask me.

OT: I have level 14 charm, no pocket slot yet..

This, and changing your eyes is +140 charm.
New MapleStory Screen: Our wondrous utopia New MapleStory Video: [GMS] Wallflowers - 197 Battle Mage 4 Second Pap (1st body)
Jul 19 11
Bera Bow Master
iiLoveArrows
im at lv.17 charm.. no pocket slot quest yet..
New MapleStory Screen: VIP polearm - ATK 160
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One